Teddy Bruschi

judman

I am getting sick of this idiot shilling for the pats* while masquerading as an ESPN analyst.

I cannot stand this guy. Whoever is playing the pats* is always discredited. He also never says anything remotely positive about Buffalo. My latest example, per Tim Graham:

"Hasselbeck predicts the Bills will win -- and not because the Jets will rest players. Hasselbeck just happens to like the matchup for the Bills. Bruschi calls Hasselbeck "crazy" and points out the Bills' defense ranks dead last against the run. The Jets will be pounding it."

I was rooting for him to die during his "comeback" game against the Bills...the one where they made up a stupid 'hit' stat just for him. Fug him.

I wish him and that whole organization nothing but ill will.

Happy New Year! Let's go Buffalo!

Bruschi plays tardball.

I am getting sick of this idiot shilling for the pats* while masquerading as an ESPN analyst.

I cannot stand this guy. Whoever is playing the pats* is always discredited. He also never says anything remotely positive about Buffalo. My latest example, per Tim Graham:

"Hasselbeck predicts the Bills will win -- and not because the Jets will rest players. Hasselbeck just happens to like the matchup for the Bills. Bruschi calls Hasselbeck "crazy" and points out the Bills' defense ranks dead last against the run. The Jets will be pounding it."

Problem with Bruschi is that ESPN seems to go out of their way to have him comment on the Pats*. Its like how Fox has Troy Aikman do every Cowboy game. Of course the guy is going to favor his old team BUT why the hell do you keep putting him in a position to be nothing more then a cheerleader in a suit?

Aikman might actually be a decent broadcaster but they guy struggles to keep himself in check because he has to be so conscious of wither or not he is favoring the Cowboys. Same goes for Bruschi the guy might provide decent analysis but they go out of his way to get his take on how good the Pats* are.

You DARE disparage The Holy Bruschi??? STONE THE PAGAN HEATHEN!!!!

I was rooting for him to die during his "comeback" game against the Bills...the one where they made up a stupid 'hit' stat just for him. Fug him.

I wish him and that whole organization nothing but ill will.

Happy New Year! Let's go Buffalo!

You have issues please seek help. it's a game man.