The Official Gameday Thread: Patriots* at the Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, and if he sucks against presumably pats 2nd stringers you know he sucks and you can cut him and develop another QB. The point is, that you know what you have in fitz after watching him for 3 qtrs and how many regular season games. You haven't seen anything from Brohm this season.

Whats the point of Keeping fitz in? Because he's having such a great game?

To see how he plays, how he fights, how he handles a D that knows he's going to pass every down. Obviously it didn't work out (turnover), but I think he's going to be our starting QB next year and the more he can see of the Pats D, the better - IMO.

True, and if he sucks against presumably pats 2nd stringers you know he sucks and you can cut him and develop another QB. The point is, that you know what you have in fitz after watching him for 3 qtrs and how many regular season games. You haven't seen anything from Brohm this season.

Whats the point of Keeping fitz in? Because he's having such a great game?

So he can throw another INT.

That was embarrassing

It was, but meh - a 3 win team against the best team in the league with one of the best QBs ever? Sadly, it could have been worse. Still the number of mistakes was just pain awful.

Why we didn't just keep running the ball will forever be a freaking mystery!

Please, please, please DRAFT D next year!!!

Can we at least get some bonus coverage of the Jest / Bears game!?

Indeed - Halloween a couple years ago.

Fun fact, I paid $50 for the robe at TJ Maxx, then returned it the next day for a full refund.

That looks extremely comfortable for party wear.

I might steal it next Halloween. :worthy: