Belichick talks about bills again

dailar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading should read "talks UP bills again".

http://www.fanfeedr.com/nfl/2010/12/20/bill-belichick-ne-patriots-head-coach

from about 15 mins

I think the host calls Fitz, Fitzgerald.

Doesn;t that idiot know the man's name is "Fitzgibbons"?

A piss-poor job of sports jounalism

He went to Boston College and he grew up in the area. Grow up.

I agree with the "grow up" part

I used to get all emotional and "hate" certain players and certain teams, but it's just a football game. I want my Bills to win, but I also respect other players and other teams UNLESS....

1. They make complete asses of themselves after making a big play

2. They wear their helmets so loose that they fall off all the time

Other than that, these players are guys with families and their fans are people too (except maybe about 82% of Cowboy fans are not human and 82% of Miami fans are fruits)

He just builds us up in the media, so he can exploit us on the field and humiliate the club, the town and the fanbase. Makes bullies feel better, if they pretend the opponent is powerful, then they can beat the crap out of them without drawing the ire of the observers.

He just builds us up in the media, so he can exploit us on the field and humiliate the club, the town and the fanbase. Makes bullies feel better, if they pretend the opponent is powerful, then they can beat the crap out of them without drawing the ire of the observers.

Yep. Bill B. knows his team has 10 or 15 ways to exploit the weaknesses of the Bills on Sunday. He's just going through the game week motions. Make nice, make nice, crush the opponent, then make nice, make nice. This game will be very hard on the home town fans to watch. Likely a bloodbath of points. Two teams in different leagues. Pats 45, Bills 20 or something similar. Tom Brady is not Jake Delhomme or Chad Henne. He will likely shred the Bills' bad defense like no one has to this point. If he can put up 40+ on the Bears in the worst weather, bad weather at the Ralph on Sunday won't matter either.

This is classic Belichick, but he doesn't do this to make himself look better (though I'm sure he doesn't mind that part of it). He does this so that he doesn't give the media anything to talk about or any fuel for the other team to be any more motivated.

This is classic Belichick, but he doesn't do this to make himself look better (though I'm sure he doesn't mind that part of it). He does this so that he doesn't give the media anything to talk about or any fuel for the other team to be any more motivated.

One of the reasons he's the best coach in the NFL.

Yep. Bill B. knows his team has 10 or 15 ways to exploit the weaknesses of the Bills on Sunday. He's just going through the game week motions. Make nice, make nice, crush the opponent, then make nice, make nice. This game will be very hard on the home town fans to watch. Likely a bloodbath of points. Two teams in different leagues. Pats 45, Bills 20 or something similar. Tom Brady is not Jake Delhomme or Chad Henne. He will likely shred the Bills' bad defense like no one has to this point. If he can put up 40+ on the Bears in the worst weather, bad weather at the Ralph on Sunday won't matter either.

Well, we're sure not going to win with that attitude.

...A win over New England sure would make for some more believers around here. I really hope the Bills prove you wrong.