It's that time of year again

thebug

How'bout a win over the fish on Sunday?

I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup:

First time this week I had any idea who they were playing. I'm kind of digging this Bills sucking thing.

I don't think we needed to know about your crotch.

(hey, someone was going to say it)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait..............:censored:

How'bout a win over the fish on Sunday?

I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup:

That would be nice! :thumbsup:

Don't :censored: it up.

Do they have Christmas in Canada?

Yes....

Same thing I got you last year

Nothing

:cry:

I'm upgrading my gift to him this year. I'm putting a bow on my nothing. :thumbsup:

I appreciate that.

<_< I'll get you stuck on the bottom of my boot you slimy stinkbug. <_<

I wasn't expecting anything from you. I thought you were still in a coma? ( :P )

I got a bottle of Tanqueray No. 10 today from my assistant. Apparently I was a good boss this year. Never had it before. It is outstanding though. I had a glass of the drink on the rocks, let it sit for about 10 minutes to melt the ice, and all I can say is WOW. It smells of hints of orange juice, has a slight citrus taste, and the juniper berries explode in your mouth. Then you swallow it and realize that its nearly 100 proof. It is very good, but I have had to force myself to stop at 1 glass (about 3 shots) so that I can drink it for its taste rather than to get loaded. If you're a gin drinker, I HIGHLY recommend this drink. Its good and strong but it's absolutely loaded with flavor. With that said, if you don't like gin, don't try it, cause it's absolutely loaded with flavor. My wife had a sip and nearly projectile vomited. It's really good stuff. I love the regular Tanqueray, but this takes the flavor up a notch. Good stuff!

Actually,I Sent you something for BOXER DAY

It's BOXING DAY! :wallbash:

Memories of my childhood, thank you. :thumbsup:

I got a bottle of Tanqueray No. 10 today from my assistant. Apparently I was a good boss this year. Never had it before. It is outstanding though. I had a glass of the drink on the rocks, let it sit for about 10 minutes to melt the ice, and all I can say is WOW. It smells of hints of orange juice, has a slight citrus taste, and the juniper berries explode in your mouth. Then you swallow it and realize that its nearly 100 proof. It is very good, but I have had to force myself to stop at 1 glass (about 3 shots) so that I can drink it for its taste rather than to get loaded. If you're a gin drinker, I HIGHLY recommend this drink. Its good and strong but it's absolutely loaded with flavor. With that said, if you don't like gin, don't try it, cause it's absolutely loaded with flavor. My wife had a sip and nearly projectile vomited. It's really good stuff. I love the regular Tanqueray, but this takes the flavor up a notch. Good stuff!

If you ship it to me, that's a gift. Telling me about it is just teasing me.

To the OP, I'm finishing my bottle of gin tonight. Happy me, sucks to be you!

It sucks that you are so cheap, but it doesn't suck to be me. :P

Gonna need a bigger fly swatter.

So you're Julian Assange? Ok, NOW I get thebug reference.

Oh and BTW I didn't know that $.10 would go through Paypal. Don't spend it all on drink.

Go check your Paypal account as $100.00 was deposited. I thank you again. I deserve it.

Check is in the mail as soon as I get my bottle of wine from you.

I need your address.

I will need your address to send the wine first.