Nawrocki on 2011 QB Class

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AmQ4skbSnHzLN5.2ibYajsFDubYF?slug=pfw-20101213_locker_luck_headline_qb_class

"Locker wills his way to victory, as he has done against USC on the final drive the past two seasons. He has gotten better every year and is loaded with upside. He will be a very early pick."

I've read many of you praise Nawrocki for his draft analysis, perhaps if Bills miss out on Luck Locker could still be a consideration at the top of the draft.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AmQ4skbSnHzLN5.2ibYajsFDubYF?slug=pfw-20101213_locker_luck_headline_qb_class

"Locker wills his way to victory, as he has done against USC on the final drive the past two seasons. He has gotten better every year and is loaded with upside. He will be a very early pick."

I've read many of you praise Nawrocki for his draft analysis, perhaps if Bills miss out on Luck Locker could still be a consideration at the top of the draft.

me no be a scout, but I heard one on Mad Dag yesterday and histake was Locker was a "one read" gu and will need at least 3 years before NFL ready, and will not be picked before the 4th

3. Cam Newton(notes), Auburn*

6-6e, 250e, 4.60e

He is a strong, powerful and very dangerous runner, showing an extra gear running away from LSU's Patrick Peterson on a 49-yard TD scamper in which he displayed the elusiveness, balance and burst that could be the signature play of his Heisman Trophy campaign. However, he has operated in a shotgun, spread, no-huddle, fast-break, dash-read offense heavy on designed QB runs and short passes. He is not mechanically polished, with spotty accuracy, and his questionable character, work habits and preparation always could be restricting. He actually has regressed as a thrower since his days at Florida. That said, his run skills dwarf Tim Tebow's,(notes) and he could still warrant early interest in the draft for a team that likes to gamble.

He was worse this year than last in every measure.

No one will draft this guy in the first 15.

me no be a scout, but I heard one on Mad Dag yesterday and histake was Locker was a "one read" gu and will need at least 3 years before NFL ready, and will not be picked before the 4th

Ive watched locker play a few times and he just inst that good. I see all the measuables but after that i see a bad quarterback that cant win at the college level. I just do not see him translating to the NFL

The Huskies are 15-34 with Locker at QB including an amazing 0-12 2008. Locker must have a really tiny will.

:oops:

Lost all respect for Nawrocki's opinion with a silly statement like that.

3. Cam Newton(notes), Auburn*

6-6e, 250e, 4.60e

He is a strong, powerful and very dangerous runner, showing an extra gear running away from LSU's Patrick Peterson on a 49-yard TD scamper in which he displayed the elusiveness, balance and burst that could be the signature play of his Heisman Trophy campaign. However, he has operated in a shotgun, spread, no-huddle, fast-break, dash-read offense heavy on designed QB runs and short passes. He is not mechanically polished, with spotty accuracy, and his questionable character, work habits and preparation always could be restricting. He actually has regressed as a thrower since his days at Florida. That said, his run skills dwarf Tim Tebow's,(notes) and he could still warrant early interest in the draft for a team that likes to gamble.

Then this nonsense.

I would put this guy on the ignore list.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The Huskies are 15-34 with Locker at QB including an amazing 0-12 2008. Locker must have a really tiny will.

:oops:

Lost all respect for Nawrocki's opinion with a silly statement like that.

Not trying to defend Locker here, but he was hurt for all but the first 3 and a half games in 2008.

Yeah he broke his right thumb against Stanford.

OK so 15-26, wow what a mighty Will on that Locker kid.

Not to defend Locker, but if memory serves, football is a team game. We ain't talking Warren Spahn or Johnny Sain here. Geez. You'd think that at least the hardcore fans who frequently visit message boards could see past qb win-loss records. Washington's overall talent level has sucked for a very long time.

Not to defend Locker, but if memory serves, football is a team game. We ain't talking Warren Spahn or Johnny Sain here. Geez. You'd think that at least the hardcore fans who frequently visit message boards could see past qb win-loss records. Washington's overall talent level has sucked for a very long time.

Locker included.

Edited by Why So Serious?