Anyone who skipped the game on account of the weather...

PromoTheRobot

Well the weather man scared away 20,000 or so fans today. It wasn't even that cold out. Just wet. Put on a poncho and some galoshes and your were set. You sissies missed a good Bills win.

PTR

We have definitely had much worse games than that one. You remember the game against the Cards back in '90? Now THAT was some weather!

Well the weather man scared away 20,000 or so fans today. It wasn't even that cold out. Just wet. Put on a poncho and some galoshes and your were set. You sissies missed a good Bills win.

PTR

IMHO, people are much more worried about a cold rain than getting tons of snow...rain and cold just makes things uncomfortable, while snow really doesn't bother you, even though its colder out...IMHO if the game was in a blizzard, there would have been more people there

I'd bet both of my nuts that fans not showing up today had more to do with the teams that were playing.

The part I enjoyed most about the game was the lack of attendance. Any time Ralph's pockets aren't filled to overflowing is a good day in my book.

The part I enjoyed most about the game was the lack of attendance. Any time Ralph's pockets aren't filled to overflowing is a good day in my book.

Yep...of course this is partially mitigated by saving dollars on the guaranteed money for their first round pick. Still they know people aren't lapping up their propaganda like they used to.

Edited by BillsVet

IMHO, people are much more worried about a cold rain than getting tons of snow...rain and cold just makes things uncomfortable, while snow really doesn't bother you, even though its colder out...IMHO if the game was in a blizzard, there would have been more people there

cold rain is the worst weather ever...I don't blame anyone for not coming to the game when the weatehr is this gross and the team is this bad.

My biggest worry wasn't the gametime weather. I was concerned about our trip home. It turned out those early forecasts were all wrong & there wasn't a single snowflake across the state on the way home last night. It didn't even rain hard until we got past Utica. Anyone from points east who was scared off and missed the game did so for no reason.