soloman wilcots

for the life of me i cant remeber what it was he said. but during the game yesterday he said alotta dumb stuff yesterday, but particularly one thing had me and my friend screaming at the tv... finally we've been getting some positive media attention and this guy ruins it. can someone please help me remeber what it was, theres no way im the only person who caught it

I must have watched a different game. Wilcots seems to like the Bills and is a big time Fitzy supporter.

You are right. He will give credit where it is due. He is also a good student of the game, watches a lot of film, generally thinks before he opens his mouth, etc..Pretty decent commentator.

You are right. He will give credit where it is due. He is also a good student of the game, watches a lot of film, generally thinks before he opens his mouth, etc..Pretty decent commentator.

I agree that his fair, but he does have some awesome slip ups. Which every one has when you talk for 4 hours straight.

Its usually funny though, I never really got too pissed at the color guy other than Randy Cross, who clearly does not watch the NFL. Randy Cross just shows up at game time and starts talking about Dan Marino or Coach Landry.

Against the Steelers Wilcots said " Mike Williams . . .err. . . Mark Williams . . . err Mike Wallace"

That was funny.

The guys I was watching the game with starting make fun of that one "Mike Williams . .. Err . . .Erik Flowers . . .err Aaron Maybin."

Edited by Why So Serious?

I agree that his fair, but he does have some awesome slip ups. Which every one has when you talk for 4 hours straight.

Its usually funny though, I never really got too pissed at the color guy other than Randy Cross, who clearly does not watch the NFL. Randy Cross just shows up at game time and starts talking about Dan Marino or Coach Landry.

Against the Steelers Wilcots said " Mike Williams . . .err. . . Mark Williams . . . err Mike Wallace"

That was funny.

The guys I was watching the game with starting make fun of that one "Mike Williams . .. Err . . .Erik Flowers . . .err Aaron Maybin."

Agreed, he gets toungue twisted at times. A good guy though IMO.

A few years back, against Miami, we won, but the entire game all he did was talk up Cleo Lemon, who sucked. Pissed me off and haven't liked hearing his voice since.....

A few years back, against Miami, we won, but the entire game all he did was talk up Cleo Lemon, who sucked. Pissed me off and haven't liked hearing his voice since.....

If he did that he was wrong to do so. Cleo Lemons can't even play for the Toronto Argonauts. Maybe Solly's gotten better in the last four years.

Wilcots has been doing a lot of Buffalo games, and I've noticed that he usually comes off as a Buffalo fan. Because of his assignment, he was one of the first to realize just how entertaining the Bills are to watch this year, and also how hard they have been playing.

There are many, many other commentators that need to get fired before we got to Solomon.

for the life of me i cant remeber what it was he said. but during the game yesterday he said alotta dumb stuff yesterday, but particularly one thing had me and my friend screaming at the tv... finally we've been getting some positive media attention and this guy ruins it. can someone please help me remeber what it was, theres no way im the only person who caught it

Last week when the Beewls were playing Wraughtlesberger, he did mention the Beewls have to pay close attention to Mike Williams...

He said something like "Chris Kelsay is so good at rushing the passer." HAHAHA

He can rush the passer from time to time (if he lines up with his hands in the dirt). Problem is he can't tackle the passer. The comedy begins when he actually gets there. Always good for a laugh.

Yes his bounce off of Cutler a few years ago I'll always remember. Soloman Wilcots, I like him, good booth guy.