Jets lose to the Pats 45-3

1billsfan

How embarrassing is it to be talking and puffing yourself up so much all year, only to get owned by your big bother on MNF. I never bought into the Jets as being world beaters. As unlucky the Bills have been in games this year, so to has the Jets been lucky in their games. This division is just waiting on Brady to hopefully retire early.

I know that blitzing Golden Boy is risky but only rushing 3 is the kiss of death. How was it that he could sit back there for up to 5-6 even 7 seconds waiting for

receivers to come open? THAT was the "brilliant" defensive scheme the Jets DC came up with??

Can you imagine a Bills QB having that much time?

sigh

I hate the Cheatriots.

How embarrassing is it to be talking and puffing yourself up so much all year, only to get owned by your big bother on MNF. I never bought into the Jets as being world beaters. As unlucky the Bills have been in games this year, so to has the Jets been lucky in their games. This division is just waiting on Brady to hopefully retire early.

Well based on how things go here when the Bills get blown out, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL DOES AT SOME POINT DURING THE YEAR(see Jets), the coach sucks, the players all suck, everything they have done to this point doesn't matter, and they will never win another game because now they are going to play like that for the remainder of the season. In short, the sky is falling.

Well based on how things go here when the Bills get blown out, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL DOES AT SOME POINT DURING THE YEAR(see Jets), the coach sucks, the players all suck, everything they have done to this point doesn't matter, and they will never win another game because now they are going to play like that for the remainder of the season. In short, the sky is falling.

I don't think the gist of this thread is to say that the Jets suck. BUt good teams rise to the occassion and in what was one of the biggest games, of two 9-2 teams, the Jets came up very very small. Call it poor game planning, or poor lack of adjustments or just lack of motivation but the Jets just did not look like they are in the same class as the Pats* despite the similarity of their pre-game record.

Monday Night Football on the road is tough. I'll never forget the Bills' MNF game at Kansas City in '92 or '93 when the Bills lost 33-6. Christian Okoye and Barry Word were unstoppable with that loud crowd behind them. The Bills then returned the favor in the Playoffs later that year in Rich Stadium.

If Brady continues to play in big games like he has the past few weeks, he's a landslide MVP. Their defense is bottom of the barrel in almost every statistical category and somehow they're 10-2. He's picked apart some of the best defenses in the league in Pitt and NYJ and he's done it in blowout fashion.

If Brady continues to play in big games like he has the past few weeks, he's a landslide MVP. Their defense is bottom of the barrel in almost every statistical category and somehow they're 10-2. He's picked apart some of the best defenses in the league in Pitt and NYJ and he's done it in blowout fashion.

That looks like a defense which is getting their act together. I have a feeling we're not going to like this years Superbowl. Maybe Brady and Belichick will want to go out on top? Ok, we get it, you're the best...now just go away.

2 things:

1. Jets are not a very coordinated football team. They play an old-fashioned "loose" style. Their weak schedule has disguised this fault and it was only a matter of time before they got exposed;

2. Ryan made the mistake of making his team too tight before the game by broadcasting all weak how important this game was and how the winner would in the driver seat. Nearly all their players looked tight, especially at the beginning: Sanchez couldnt make passes, both kickers whiffer their 1st kicks, LT boots a hand off (lucky he recovered it), Edwards drops his first pass, Smith gets a PI first time thrown at him when he was actually in position to make an INT, etc etc.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

How is it the pats have so many recent draft picks starting and or making significant contributions on both sides of the ball? And us?

Where are the guys who keep saying how poorly NE drafts?

The Pats would be almost nothing without Tom Brady. Their drafts have been pretty average over the last few years and the main thing that keeping them on top is their veteran offensive line, a few brilliant roll players they added through trade (Welker, Woodhead) and of course an all time great QB who's still in his prime in Tom Brady.

Maybe Rex will shut the f up now.

He hasn't. Just listening to Mike Francesa WFAN and he played a clip of Rex's press conference today where Rex compared his team to the 85 Bears and how they lost on their way to the Superbowl. Francesa WENT OFF on him and I was LMAO. Rex is delusional.