GAME DAY THREAD VIKINGS

Rockinon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need more proof of one-sided officiating? How is that not a hit out of bounds on Stevie Johnson? The Bills did not play will enough to win but the refs buried them early.

PTR

It wasn't bad calls, it was bad non-calls that buried the Bills early.

Well, at least Cleveland beat Miami on a last second FG. It's always nice when the Fins lose too :D:devil:

And Shanahan's skins got smacked around pretty good, too. I always take some small comfort from seeing that team lose, makes me feel like the day isn't a total loss.

Got the call wrong on Rice, needed replay. Got the call wrong on forward pass, needed replay. Didn't call Gerhart reception a fumble, that, even if oveturned cost a DTD. Levitre persoanl foul was a joke. Offensive picks by MN are completely ignored.

I think these refs, ON THE FIELD, are having a horrible day.

How about a little whine with that cheese.

Both teams played fugly. The Vikings offense could do something, the Bills nada.

There is no conspiracy against the Bills. The Bills offense sucked bigtime ass.

The offense got one touchdown, and that was in garbage time for gods sake.

Quit being such a homer and see this game for what it was.

These are our 2010 Bills at true form folks.. When they look bad boy they look BAD! It was quit in them before the 1st snap today and they never rebound from it..

The Jekyll/Hyde nature of this team is the hallmark of a team that is trying to find itself. They haven't been good in a long time (yes, I'm the master of the obvious) and they don't have enough studs on the team to overcome mistakes/bad officiating/or just a bad day. In the team's defense, I've seen some good things the past six weeks or so and that makes me think next season (whenever that might be) will be a better one for us Bills fans.

Need more proof of one-sided officiating? How is that not a hit out of bounds on Stevie Johnson? The Bills did not play will enough to win but the refs offense buried themselves early and often.

Yes it was a late hit out of bounds. Corrected the rest.

Edited by CodeMonkey

How about a little whine with that cheese.

Both teams played fugly. The Vikings offense could do something, the Bills nada.

There is no conspiracy against the Bills. The Bills offense sucked bigtime ass.

The offense got one touchdown, and that was in garbage time for gods sake.

Quit being such a homer and see this game for what it was.

While no matter if the refs were totally in the bills favor they still would have not won the game, the refs were all one sided today and if you didnt see that then watch the game and see it for what it was

Kind of a weird game, never did I feel like we were getting dominated. Seemed like a lack of concentration and our tackles aren't very good. Every year you can expect two clunkers first one -jets second one-vikings. The turnovers gave us no chance, combined with the drop passes and terrible protection. Anyones fault today except Fitz he played fairly well made several great throws - they either droppped it or fumbled it.

No. But unfortunately its how some (fortunately a vast minority) do.

No, but it's how gomer homers avoid the real issue that the team isn't good and remain miles from competing with the big boys. It can't possibly be bad coaching and worse players. Never.