GAME DAY THREAD VIKINGS

Rockinon

It couldn't possibly be that offensive genius Chan Gailey doesn't have good enough players. Nah.

Of COURSE that's the reason...obviously our talent level is much lower than many of the teams we've been playing.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... If Chan's game plan was to fall behind by 3 TD's and lull them into a false sense of security..... We've got 'em right where we want them....

How do they look so good one week and then completely SUCK the next ???

gotta remember we were totally dominated last week by Pitt----only they were screwing around letting us stay close.Dont see much difference this week exc MINN is putting the points on the board that they should.We have no D front 7 and suspect OTs.

This is really unbelievable..I am starting to think the NFL is rigged really I am they were so quick to call that an incomplete pass yet they let Fitzpatrick's obvious forward pass play out and make us burn a time out. They should have let that play go too we really needed that..

gotta remember we were totally dominated last week by Pitt----only they were screwing around letting us stay close.Dont see much difference this week exc MINN is putting the points on the board that they should.We have no D front 7 and suspect OTs.

And injuries on the line today to boot. And a WR with the drops. And a DB who is in his own head.

Allen has done this to a lot of LTs including Peters last year.

Allen should have gotten a Personnel foul for that hit on Fitz if you ask me no different then the hit that Whitner put on jackson the difference is we didn't cry about it and beg for a flag...

I sure hope Chan can get this team back in some semblance of sync during half time. The offense needs to start making some deep plays and stretch the field. Right now, the running game isn't clicking and the short passes are way short of the 1st down marker.