People drop stuff

I seen the highlights yesterday when your receiver dropped that game winner. I didn't come here to break your chops or nothing, I just want to say to not sweat it because it happens. I remember one time I was about to mash some guys jaw for not paying and the crowbar slipped right out of my hand for no reason. All I had to do was hold it but it fell right out. The guy tried to squirm away so I didn't have time to pick up the crowbar and I hurt my hand a little but not as much as I hurt his jaw and teeth. The next time I was in that situation I held on to the crowbar just fine.

My point is that Johnson will be just fine. It's not like you guys were going anywhere this year anyway what with your record plus you have to play the Jets again which is a certain defeat. Maybe next year you can get a wild card behind us. Keep your chin up unless I am in fornt of you with a crowbar.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I seen the highlights yesterday when your receiver dropped that game winner. I didn't come here to break your chops or nothing, I just want to say to not sweat it because it happens. I remember one time I was about to mash some guys jaw for not paying and the crowbar slipped right out of my hand for no reason. All I had to do was hold it but it fell right out. The guy tried to squirm away so I didn't have time to pick up the crowbar and I hurt my hand a little but not as much as I hurt his jaw and teeth. The next time I was in that situation I held on to the crowbar just fine.

My point is that Johnson will be just fine. It's not like you guys were going anywhere this year anyway what with your record plus you have to play the Jets again which is a certain defeat. Maybe next year you can get a wild card behind us. Keep your chin up unless I am in fornt of you with a crowbar.

Jimmy has a soft side?!? :o

Awesome.

Thanks. Now go get your shinebox.

Limp would be a better word to describe ol' yellow.

Well my sneakers were yellow from when I picked you up by the throat and you got scared and peed. That is what you are talking about right Wormboy? If you are talking about ghosts well then yeah I am afraid of ghosts but so what.

Between you and the soft side dude and the bug making all sorts of claims and threats they can't back up I wonder why I even sent the message about the crowbar incident. You guys is very rude and you really don't want to know what happens to rude guys I don't think.

Well my sneakers were yellow from when I picked you up by the throat and you got scared and peed. That is what you are talking about right Wormboy? If you are talking about ghosts well then yeah I am afraid of ghosts but so what.

Between you and the soft side dude and the bug making all sorts of claims and threats they can't back up I wonder why I even sent the message about the crowbar incident. You guys is very rude and you really don't want to know what happens to rude guys I don't think.

Welcome back, Jimmy! Don't sweat the comments- it's all in good fun.

You bring some excitement to our board when you drop by. Thanks for the encouraging words. We're not going anywhere in this re-building year, but we're getting pretty excited about the teams' new attitude and fielding a competitive team sooner than later.

I hope you're right about us & the Jets next year. Good luck th rest of the way.:thumbsup:

Jimmy, we know that your momma had you sleep on plastic sheets until you were 16, please stop with the tough guy nonsense.

Do me a favor will ya...have your brother Vinny give me a call. Your ghost boss has a job for him.

Whoa, hold on their feller. I ain't sayin bad things about you. I was implying a notion that even the toughest of tough SOB's has a squishy side. . . er something along those lines

• 2 weeks later...