Ugh - Leslie Nielsen has passed

bbb

Weird, I just watched Wrongfully Accused over the weekend. RIP.

Loved these lines in the movie....

"We can go away right now. I pack light. Everything we need is right here in my pants."

or this one...

Your dog sure has a surprised look on his face.

That's because you're looking at his butt.

Uh, then he's certainly not going to enjoy that treat I just fed to him.

One of my college roommates loved to randomly yell out, "Hey! It's Enrico Pallazzo!" in public places. Always got a laugh.

They only made 6 episodes of "Police Squad" before it was cancelled. I was 12 years old and this was my first sign that adults don't know everything.

Here's a nice tribute on The Big Lead.

"Is this a bust?"

"Yes, it's very impressive but I would like to ask you some questions."

You guys know how you hear about someones passing and your sad, but then when it sinks in the next day or two it really bothers you? I think this bothers me more than I realized. I really liked this guy...he will truly be missed. It's just not often you find someone who can REALLY make you laugh....I don't mean a little chuckle, I mean like a full-out belly laugh that makes you almost feel euphoric afterwards. This guy was in that category for me. I can already tell I'm goign to be having a Leslie Nielsen tribute weekend in my home theater soon...

RIP, man...:(

You guys know how you hear about someones passing and your sad, but then when it sinks in the next day or two it really bothers you? I think this bothers me more than I realized. I really liked this guy...he will truly be missed. It's just not often you find someone who can REALLY make you laugh....I don't mean a little chuckle, I mean like a full-out belly laugh that makes you almost feel euphoric afterwards. This guy was in that category for me. I can already tell I'm goign to be having a Leslie Nielsen tribute weekend in my home theater soon...

RIP, man...:(

Leslie made bad movies bearable.

Leslie made bad movies bearable.

Definitely. His stuff holds up so well, too. Most of us have seen Airplane dozens of times, and this guy steals the show each and every viewing.

NPR played this bit the other day ... even without visuals it is funny .... enjoy

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

:lol::lol:

NPR played this bit the other day ... even without visuals it is funny .... enjoy

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Because of him I will never MC a corporate meeting with my company. There will probably be a time when I'm asked to do it but I'll refuse. No way, no how, not a !@#$ing chance. Am I afraid of speaking in front of large groups of people? No, not at all. But I know for a fact I'll forget to turn the wireless mic off when I go to the john. :cry:

I have a feeling the reports of his death may be premature. This could only be the work of Lt Drebin