Stevie Johnson conference

buffalo1983

Someone needs to remind him that he had 7 cathes for 68 yards. He's a young receiver, sh*t happens. Ask Scott Norwood. He's gotta go out against the Vikings and just keep doing what he's been doing. Don't change anything. He's the best receiver on our team, and will be the guy leading us to the playoffs eventually. Stevie, if you somehow read this, just know the Bills fans got your back.

Someone needs to remind him that he had 7 cathes for 68 yards. He's a young receiver, sh*t happens. Ask Scott Norwood. He's gotta go out against the Vikings and just keep doing what he's been doing. Don't change anything. He's the best receiver on our team, and will be the guy leading us to the playoffs eventually. Stevie, if you somehow read this, just know the Bills fans got your back.

Amen. You could even make the argument that they wouldn't have been in position to tie the game without the catches he made.

I liked his reaction...seriously. He's obviously upset about the drop and the other dropped passes, he knows he let his teammates down, and he shouldn't forget this. This shows me that he's a competitor. If there's any positives to take out of this is that the fans and teammates have his back and this should motivate him the next time he's in position to make a game-winning catch.

Fitz should remind him how he bounced back after a terrible first half throwing the ball last week against the Bengals. Yeah, SJ, don't forget this game, but don't let it rattle around in your head either. Use it to motivate yourself, that's what a pro does, that's how you help your team the most.

Edited by Bleed Bills Blue

Actually I wouldn't let the guy within ten miles of Norwood :ph34r:

He is going to need to learn from the game but a part of learning is forgetting.

Take the bits that can be learned from, and forget the rest. Having Stevie do a post game interview? Why? Yet he stepped up and took the loss and his poor game on himself, as he should. Might some of the defesne do the same for allowing a one footed "Rotsberger" to run unmolested for 19 on a third an 18 play.

Edited by Spiderweb

I'm confused, did he have 75 drops of 15? Seriously, it is good to see the passion. I hope he uses it to fuel the fire, but doesn't continue to take it so hard. Stevie, since I'm convinced you are home reading TSW tonight, keep your chin up and go get the next one. You are a fine young talent with much better days ahead.

I'm confused, did he have 75 drops of 15? Seriously, it is good to see the passion. I hope he uses it to fuel the fire, but doesn't continue to take it so hard. Stevie, since I'm convinced you are home reading TSW tonight, keep your chin up and go get the next one. You are a fine young talent with much better days ahead.

Jeez, I feel like I'm thinking like ICE, and while I have tremendous empathy for Johnson and his manning up for the interview, the story of today's game is simply that the joke was on the Joker.. He had a horrible day, admits to it, seems sincere in his disappointment. Good, he should. Now go forward and get back to the play that has brought many good things to the offense this year.

Even the great Jerry Rice suffered from bad drops his first year or two.

I hit him for the blaming God tweet but that presser was actually tough to watch. I do like the fact that the team has bought into the "play hard for the guy next to you" mentality. Frankly a little humbling for him is not the worst thing in the world.