Stevie Johnson conference

buffalo1983

HELL !@#$ING YES!

When was the last time a a Buffalo !@#$ing Bill showed that kind of emotion!? WHEN!?

Not seven days ago, Stevie was the toast of the town.

He went out, he did the shows, talked the talked, and had a good time doing so.

He wasn't too cocky, he wasn't ever reeeeeal chirpy, but he was out there. A lot.

Between 11/21/10 and 11/28/10, Stevie's seriously accelerated level of play was all the buzz. And oh yes, he made that clever undershirt.

We all had a big laugh, myself included.

I loved every !@#$ing minute of it.

A character! Finally!

But I'd give it all up for that catch.

Lee Evans, catches that pass.

Tthat pass that traveled over 50 yards through the air, over two defenders, and into WIDE open arms in the end zone. That's six points, BOOM! GAME!

And Lee never talks about it. He passed on his opportunity to speak with the media.

Like he always does.

Stevie failed to walk the walk.

But GOD DAMN IT he was man enough to talk the talk, again!

And he showed more GOD DAMN piss and vinegar, and more raw emotion than any other Bill in the past decade.

That little !@#$er--loud and silly as he might be--and the horse's ass he'll continue to be until he catches that god damn pass every !@#$ing time it comes his way, ever again--HE GOT UP THERE AND HE TOOK IT LIKE A MAN.

Go Stevie!

...but so help you God if it happens again.

Stevie got too cocky. That's what happened. He had the celebration in Foxboro. He has the TShirt. Man, jut concentrate on catching the frekin' football. Leave the diva **** to TO and Ochocinco. He dropped a bunch of balls at least 2 of which cost us the game. He had some nice grabs, but was not concentrating on many others. I like how he was a man about it. But lets see what he does from here. What a disappointment.