WGR claim the Bills are holding a Press Conference

Rudyc80

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyword on what we have? I'm hoping it's a quick death, or alcohol poisoning.

154778[/snapback]

Maybe a large asteroid hitting the earth. Saw on National Geographic that if a large asteroid hit the earth a billion and a half people would die in one day. At least it would be quick. ;)

Maybe a large asteroid hitting the earth.  Saw on National Geographic that if a large asteroid hit the earth a billion and a half people would die in one day.  At least it would be quick. ;)

154782[/snapback]

Would the NFL give us an extra day to sell tickets before imposing a blackout? Seems like an asteroid hitting the earth should get us at least one more day.

Any word on the asteroid?

154801[/snapback]

Well, if it IS an asteroid, and it only kills 1.5 Billion, we may survive the initial impact. But, the cloud of dust and debris would leave us in a nuclear winter type situation. I think, being from Buffalo, we would all have a pretty good chance of surviving. And then, we could all just look for a twinkee factory for sustanance.

Lets just hope its something to do with the blackout or resigning a player....NOT CLEMENTS but i have a feeling thats what it is about!

154766[/snapback]

They are announcing that they have finally convinced the woman in your avatar to

come to my house this afternoon and have her way with me.