Passport required to get into Canada?

KD in CA

you should be ok with just a drivers licence...but if you are bringing children with you definately bring their birth certificates....unless you want to get dragged into their little interrogation room for about 4 hours.

154845[/snapback]

and if by some chance you are the only parent going up, you need a notarized note from their mother allowing you to take them. Honestly.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I was up in Buffalo, you didn't need a passport to get into Canada (and back), just a driver's licenes.  That was several years ago....is this still the case?

thanks!

154763[/snapback]

Can you take Micheal Moore with you as he said he would leave the country and it seems he is having trouble getting transportation, ;)

Next time I'm having a party, PLEASE remind me to send you an invite. I'm sure you are just a BARREL of laughs at any social gathering!

I'm guessing we have wildly divergent views on what exactly constitutes a barrel of laughs.

And yes, I am absolutely hysterical.........

I'm guessing we have wildly divergent views on what exactly constitutes a barrel of laughs.

And yes, I am absolutely hysterical.........

154860[/snapback]

I was kidding. It was a joke. If you didn't find it funny, or didn't like it, and you are supposedly "hysterical", and still came with that f-cking boring response, call my cell next time you're going out. I better get ready for some goooood times.

I was kidding. It was a joke.

Doesn't something actually have to be funny to qualify as a joke? Or are you one of those comedians who thinks that everything they say is just the living end?

call my cell next time you're going out.

Now that's funny, you hep cat you.

Doesn't something actually have to be funny to qualify as a joke? Or are you one of those comedians who thinks that everything they say is just the living end?

Now that's funny, you hep cat you.

154896[/snapback]

Oh lord. Get over yourself. I'm a "hep cat" because I have a cell phone? Wow - you must be a killer time, really. I am upset that I don't know you personally. I KNOW I'm missing out on some fun. dork.

I went to college up in Plattsburgh and must have crossed the border 50 times with just a drivers license, however, a few months ago I was hassled for not having my passport. I would certainly bring a birth certificate at the very least.