Nix Looks at Luck

Astrobot

Dunno if this had been reported while I was gorging on turkey:

Bills general manager Buddy Nix Nix flew to Northern California last week and spent a day at Stanford looking at quarterback Andrew Luck, who is likely to be the No. 1 pick if he turns pro after this season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=schefter_adam&page=10spot/10week12

Edited by Astrobot

Awesome. I actually love that color scheme. I wish we would go will all black uniforms- helmet and all, but the charging buffalo. It would look good.

Ha, that's pretty awesome. Wish we could get him!

Regarding that logo, I actually love color scheme. Reminds me of an idea I had not too long ago about new uniforms. I'd like to see all black uniforms, with a thin red white blue stripe down the sides of the legs. Helmet would be all black, but still with the charging bufflao.

Awesome. I actually love that color scheme. I wish we would go will all black uniforms- helmet and all, but the charging buffalo. It would look good.

Regarding that logo, I actually love color scheme. Reminds me of an idea I had not too long ago about new uniforms. I'd like to see all black uniforms, with a thin red white blue stripe down the sides of the legs. Helmet would be all black, but still with the charging bufflao.

speechless.....

I like Luck but I think Fitz is the next Drew Brees, they have similar builds and ability so no reason it can't happen. Drew was bad until his 3rd year, Fits has only a season worth of starts and is farther ahead of where Drew was.

would love that color scheme as well, but with plenty of red.

I wonder if Nix and co. have been to Little Rock yet to scout Mallett.

Personally, I think it would be hysterical - after all the TSW back-and-forth, and all the mock drafts currently having Luck and Mallett as the top 2 QBs, and all the machinations and hypothetical draft scenarios with both going in the top 10 - if both stayed in school. B-)

Edited by The Senator

hopefully we are doing our "due dilligence" exploring every possible scenario to improve our team.

the less modrak is involved the better.

Personally, I think it would be hysterical - after all the TSW back-and-forth, and all the mock drafts currently having Luck and Mallett as the top 2 QBs, and all the machinations and hypothetical draft scenarios with both going in the top 10 - if both stayed in school. B-)

If that was the case, this board would literally implode

If Luck comes out, we won't be in position to get him. If we trade up, it will have Ralph's meddling smell all over it. Fix the defense. We seem to have a pretty good quarterback that we can ride through the rebuilding process.

BTW I might become a Dolphin fan if the Bills changed to all black uniforms. Very high school. Bring back the classic "throwbacks" we have now. They look like football uniforms, not roller derby outfits.

Sorry, I'm a little dense except for the 12 on the jersey. What are you refering to?

If Fitz plays well down the stretch I think we should just stick with him the guy could only stand to improve with more protection and a better tightend to throw to as well as a more consistent running game (Which would improve with a better O-line and getting Spiller more involved).

Dunno if this had been reported while I was gorging on turkey:

Bills general manager Buddy Nix Nix flew to Northern California last week and spent a day at Stanford looking at quarterback Andrew Luck, who is likely to be the No. 1 pick if he turns pro after this season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=schefter_adam&page=10spot/10week12

It's a total ruse, Astro - Nix was actually out at ' The Farm ' to scout our 4th round pick...

Owen Marecic

Sorry, I'm a little dense except for the 12 on the jersey. What are you refering to?

Yeah what are y'all talking about? Iwannasee Iwannasee

Me too.

Plus since we would have to trade a King's ransom to get him, something Luke Dikta's Ricky Williams trade, I hope he doesn't declare. We can build the D in 2011 then trading he Kings ransom in 2012 wouldn't hurt so bad.

LOL...very true. PreSeason it was Locker, Mallett, Luck....either of these three. Then everyone watched Locker's ability, and felt it was down to two. I've watched Mallett a few times now.....and then there was one. Who knows if he even declares for the draft.

Will the front office strategize that Brian Moorman needs to groom a new, young punter?....after all, he's been our MVP for the past few seasons. My guess is we draft Boscov Richlegonovitch from the Czech premier league who has two torn ACL's but in two years is projected to be able to kick 80 yd punts.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance of that happening.

Oh you think so, huh?

And just what manner of man are you, that can summon up fire without flint or tinder? B-)

Thanksgiving weekend - homecoming game - throwback uni's - Fitz, 300 yards, 3 TDs...

Bills 30

Steelers 6

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Why So SERIOUS????? :beer: