Wood May Miss This Week's Game

H2o

Let him sit indefinitely and give Urbik a look-see.

We need Wood back but Urbik may have been the steal of the season. If he plays well we might see Wood moved to C next year. I am not bashing Hangartner - just speculating that we may go with a youth movement.

I didn't really watch Urbik closely, but I didn't really notice anyone blowing up the middle, so that must be a positive sign...

The fact you didn't notice Urbik's play speaks directly to how well he did play. Let Wood rest and get healthy.

Let him sit indefinitely and give Urbik a look-see.

We need Wood back but Urbik may have been the steal of the season. If he plays well we might see Wood moved to C next year. I am not bashing Hangartner - just speculating that we may go with a youth movement.

I should clarify the "indefinitely" part. I mean make sure Wood is 100% before allowing him to return. And if that means he misses the rest of the season, so be it.

I didn't really watch Urbik closely, but I didn't really notice anyone blowing up the middle, so that must be a positive sign...

We played the Bengals... not much of a threat up the middle. This weeks game will be VASTLY different!

Need to let the guy get healthy. I'd hate to see his career end before it really got started.