Fitz vs Lions (last few drives)

I just watched the last drive on TIVO tonight. There was a lot of passing. Fitz hit Stevie which he dropped followed by a long one for a first down. Then another long one. Then underthrown long one. If anything I'd say we were passing too much. Should have been pounding Fred and making the Lions burn their TOs.

But, we won, so it's all good.

Edited by reddogblitz

Either you didn't watch the game -- or you have an agenda of some sort. On the VERY next play after that Stevie drop, Fitz hooked up with him on a deep pass down the sidelines.

Not to mention had Fitz and Johnson connected on that 1st deep pass it probably would've been a td. If anything Gailey has too much confidence in Fitzpatrick, and lacks confidence in the the oline to have a consistently productive run game. Otherwise we'd more than likely be 4-5 right now instead of 1-8

Either you didn't watch the game -- or you have an agenda of some sort. On the VERY next play after that Stevie drop, Fitz hooked up with him on a deep pass down the sidelines.

no no agenda. yes i remember the very next play. so glad stevie didnt drop THAT one!!!

my mistake guys. i would have loved that classic 8 minute clock killing drive. i kinda felt empty and happy at the same time.

or im just turning into an old freaking geyser!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

We cut it pretty close again...

We won which was great. However, did anyone get the feeling that Chan didnt want fitz to throw a costly interception?

I know I did.

I think I read somewhere that Fitz got his right hand stepped on during the game. He had it wrapped up pretty good on Monday. My guess would be that they didn't want him to throw if he didn't have to.

Fitz got his throwing hand stepped on when the bozo jumped on him. He might have had some bruising starting...

Or what you said...