Buffalo/ Detroit Game thread

Simon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one think this game is boring...at least when we throw the ball the games are watchable and I am not talking about all the long passes we are throwing today just nice 5-7 yarders with an occasional run and deep pass that is when our offense really looks like an offense.

Our offense is not the reason we are winless, they have been playing well enough to win half our games. Our D allowing an AVERAGE of 178 rushing yards per game IS responsible for the team's season. They've been having a better game today and guess what, we've mostly been playing 4-3. 3-4 conversion was an ego thing from Edwards. We should have slowly started using more 3-4 schemes and then converted over next year once we picked up more players who could play in that system. I hope George Edwards gets fired after the season.

Our offense is not the reason we are winless, they have been playing well enough to win half our games. Our D allowing an AVERAGE of 178 rushing yards per game IS responsible for the team's season. They've been having a better game today and guess what, we've mostly been playing 4-3. 3-4 conversion was an ego thing from Edwards. We should have slowly started using more 3-4 schemes and then converted over next year once we picked up more players who could play in that system. I hope George Edwards gets fired after the season.

Absolutely...the majority of the losses fall on the D. And George Edwards & his crappy schemes.

Look for a Detroit turnover in the Buff'lo rain!

sorry if this has come up, but was spiller injured or something? i find it astonishing that he gets so little action, and the FA guy we just picked up got a carry.

They showed him walking to the dressing room in the first half -- said something about a hamstring.