Buffalo/ Detroit Game thread

Simon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz has had two receivers open for TDs and screwed the pooch on both. He's GOTTA make those plays to have a chance of staying a starter in this league.

GO BILLS!!!

No he doesn't. If he improves we won't draft Luck/Locker/Mallet/NameYourFavoriteCollegeQBHere.

During the first quarter doesn't it feel like we are jinxed today..I mean the announcer says the Bills have been the best on third downs in the NFL the last 3 week with 57% then we get sacked, then the Bills are the only team in the NFL that have scored on every possesion inside the red zone, then we go for it on 4th and inches and get stuffed at the 13...we are doomed.

No he doesn't. If he improves we won't draft Luck/Locker/Mallet/NameYourFavoriteCollegeQBHere.

I love Fitz. I'm one of his biggest advocates around here. But big time QBs have to make big time plays more often than not to stay big time players, let alone prove themselves big time players int the first place. That's where he has to show the improvement you mention.

Fitz is in "show me" mode and has the rest of this season to make his case. So, yes, he HAS to make those plays when they are so wide open to be made.

GO BILLS!!!

I love Fitz. I'm one of his biggest advocates around here. But big time QBs have to make big time plays more often than not to stay big time players, let alone prove themselves big time players int the first place. That's where he has to show the improvement you mention.

Fitz is in "show me" mode and has the rest of this season to make his case. So, yes, he HAS to make those plays when they are so wide open to be made.

GO BILLS!!!

[tease]Nah, not really[/tease].

I'm behind him too. He is improving and that's great to see, and you're right - he must get better.

I keep shaking my head about how much time and effort the coaching staff wasted on Trent.

Nice little Buffalo Bounce by Freddie after the TD! Heh, heh heh.

I'm behind him too. He is improving and that's great to see, and you're right - he must get better.

I keep shaking my head about how much time and effort the coaching staff wasted on Trent.

If you always do

what you always did

you always get

what you always got.

I just got somehting to say about that fumble...Jackson clearly landed on it before the pile came around him and the fight began i reround it on my DVR and saw that...How many times have you seen a play like that and the ref comes in before the fight begins and they give the ball to the offensive team..why didn't that happen just now..no instead they let them fight and give the ball to the lions...Why???

I had a hunch you were just bustin' nuts but I thought I'd play it safe for a change.

I'm on to ya now, Nanker.

GO BILLS!!!