McCown starting is a bad sign!

Rudyc80

Remember just last year first Carr gets hurt then Banks comes in and kills us and the Volek torched us last year and ended our season...lets just hope mcCown doesnt have the game of his life and kill us and end our season!

the way our pass defense looked against miami....id say anythings possible and Bryant has been usstoppable lately!

NO LET DOWN!!!

Remember just last year first Carr gets hurt then Banks comes in and kills us and the Volek torched us last year and ended our season...lets just hope mcCown doesnt have the game of his life and kill us and end our season!

the way our pass defense looked against miami....id say anythings possible and Bryant has been usstoppable lately!

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

Hold on....But he is the back-up to the back-up....Have we been beatin by any of those?? :D

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

Rudyc80=RJ

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

We prefer to remember the Phins Ray Lucas starts against us, thank you.

also recall that i dont think the texans scored a total of 20 points in that game

cleveland is definatley gonna need more than that on sunday. Not to mention volek was in like his 4th year and Banks had starter experience. Luke McCown, the CRAPPIER brother of JOSH mccown and is A ROOKIE. ROOKIE backup qb + bad offensive line + putrid running game = Bills victory

NO LET DOWN!!!

153761[/snapback]

Damn that Bledsoe! It's all his fault! If we put in J.P. Losman RIGHT NOW, backup QBs wouldn't torch us so routinely!

Really?  I thought that was revenge?

153876[/snapback]

No, revenge is best served with fava beans and a nice chianti. I think.

"Shut the fug up" is best served cold...and with an "Or I'll beat the living crap out of you, you stupid little pimple" chaser and a side of "Don't make me stick my foot up your ass".