Maybin/Merriman

Maybin/Merriman Celebration  

78 members have voted

1. 1. The first time Maybin and Merriman collaborate on a tackle, what will the response be?

• Will never come to fruition.
    • They will act like they've been there before and keep celebration to a minimum.
    • Moderate amount of celebration.
    • They will unleash a celebratory dance so vigorous, they will both tear an ACL and be out for the remainder of the year.
    • Other (Please elaborate)

I voted for: They will unleash a celebratory dance so vigorous, they will both tear an ACL and be out for the remainder of the year.

And what's more, I believe they'll have a dueling fauxhawks battle on the 50 yard line which will precipitate the ACL injuries.

I love Maybin's "luggage" walk whenever he's on the field.

He looks absolutely ridiculous doing it, but you all have seen it.

Of course the steroid monsters have it, but I especially laugh at the twiggies that lift a weight then walk around like they are gargantuan.

Maybin is one of those latter kind of posers. Arms far out to the sides like he's something.

Let's face it...Maybin has been a colossal bust of yet another Modrak scouting job and 1st round pick, and he will never amount to anything.

Oh, what'd I give for Orakpo or Oher right about now...

Waitammiinit....2 negatives cancel themselves out...

I say Maybin coming around the right side, Merriman is coming around the left (nobody bothers to block either one of them because its a draw play up the middle), and low-and-behold our lone stud on the D-line Mr. Williams stacks up the RB behind the line of scrimmage, and as he proceeds to grind him to the ground Maybin and Merriman jump on.

Afterwards, they individually start to celebrate like they blew up the play, then they both pause, look one another over, and casually walk away to their respective sides of the field.

Maybin...ofcourse...does the "luggage" walk....