Am I seeing things??

Just heard this on Jim Rome. FYI: JaWalrus tipping the scales at 285. Wow. This on top of T.O. crapping on Donavan McNabb. Did someone say the Bills 'effed up not trading for McNabb? Is Shanny flailing or what?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Didn't see that part, but just saw Rome and Silver bashing the Bills change from 3-4 back to 4-3 and then signing Merriman...can't wait until they're (The Bills) respectable again.

"Well there's a reason why they're 0-7" Ouch.

Didn't see that part, but just saw Rome and Silver bashing the Bills change from 3-4 back to 4-3 and then signing Merriman...can't wait until they're (The Bills) respectable again.

"Well there's a reason why they're 0-7" Ouch.

I saw that. Yeah. We're 0-7 because we need linebackers, Einstein!

PTR

Yeah, the national media really doesn't really pay attention to the Bills day-to-day and you can't blame them. The Bills were right switching back to the 4-3 - Insanity is failing, but not changing anything. Maybe Merriman will help the cause, now they have a legit outside LB in the 3-4...Poz and Davis aren't horrible...maybe give Maybin a shot to play on the other side with his boy in the fold now???

Just heard this on Jim Rome. FYI: JaWalrus tipping the scales at 285. Wow. This on top of T.O. crapping on Donavan McNabb. Did someone say the Bills 'effed up not trading for McNabb? Is Shanny flailing or what?

PTR

This was the guy everybody was so pissed about us not getting as our coach !!! remember ????? It looks like were not really doing as bad as we thought --- at least i don't think any way -- but that all depends on what Bills fan you ask & the majority is the glass is empty type !!! FIRE THEM ALL !! :angry:

PTR

Shanahan the coach is worlds better than Shanahan the GM. (Not that he's the GM in Washington though.)