Buffalo fans should be happy today

Forget the lose.........a win wasn't going to accomplish anything for the Bills this year!

Buffalo nearly beat 2 playoff teams and both games went to overtime. At Mid season the Bills can play with the best!

The Offensive line is much improved,we have two solid Wide Receivers and Running backs and a much better QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick. We will most likely draft number 1-3 in the 2011 draft and help is on the way! All we really need is a few LB's and improve the pass rush

Say what you want but the Bills ARE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM NOW!!

Yes you should be happy, the team is finally heading in the right direction! THIS IS NOT A 3 YEAR REBUILDING PROJECT and I am happy with the progress :flirt:

Edited by Another Point of View

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys...this kind of thinking is as pathetic as our team is this year. Have you forgotten Vince Lombardi's famous quote? We can't even win a game when it's handed to us. We are the butt of jokes...even O'Reilly was mocking us the other day. And don't give me the draft argument please. We've already proven we're clueless on draft day.

I guess when all else fails, lower your standards! Some sort of weird survival technique.

Edited by Enuf-is-Enuf

The Bills are a good football team now?

I think you were trying to say that the Bills are the literal worst team in the NFL, but I can't figure out how a typo could have come out saying that they are good.

But I guess if a fan base will be satisfied with Ryan Fitzpatrick as your 'franchise qb', you could be happy with 0-7 too I guess...

Forget the lose.........a win wasn't going to accomplish anything for the Bills this year!

Buffalo nearly beat 2 playoff teams and both games went to overtime. At Mid season the Bills can play with the best!

The Offensive line is much improved,we have two solid Wide Receivers and Running backs and a much better QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick. We will most likely draft number 1-3 in the 2011 draft and help is on the way! All we really need is a few LB's and improve the pass rush

Yes you should be happy, the team is finally heading in the right direction! THIS IS NOT A 3 YEAR REBUILDING PROJECT and I am happy with the progress :flirt:

Lets keep watching and see what Fitz and the Bills do. KC d line is finally very good. Who knows how long it will take. Still staring straight down the barrel of 0 - 16 though. Bears are coming off a bye week and will be fresh. The canadians will sit on their hands again. Not looking good for a win this week. Julius Peppers will send Cordero Howard into the afterlife in this game.

Over the past 45 years of living and dieing with this team the One thing I've learned is winning is all that matters. Coming close only means we have not figured out how to win and this can take years to accomplish. It took strong leadership starting with Kelly to change the culture at One Bills Drive. The current cast of characters is far from winning the close ones. Getting a high draft pick is a crapshoot with this team.

They are competitive. Competitive against a few good teams as well: Balt, NE, KC, Jax (Jax isnt "good" but Id say decent). A few weeks ago it was rock bottom. There will still be some bad games, but they are starting to look like a team.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For everyone who is only looking at the record and draft position, I present you with the above post.

I don't care if they get the top draft pick - that doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't use it right. I just want this team to keep competing and keep looking like a legitimate NFL team. I wouldn't say they're "good" right now, but they are getting better. And we certainly can't say they're the worst team in the league anymore.

No thanks. Progress shows in wins and we have none.

In todays NFL KC is a few plays from being 3-4 and so is Buffalo. KC is not a good team and Buffalo is worse.

They look much better...MUCH BETTER...the last two weeks. They are actually kind of fun to watch. On the other hand we are still winless. Trading down to fill out the defense with a mid range first and at least two second round picks (Offensive tackle, linebackers and a defensive stud) would probably be the quickest way to becoming competitive. I'm still big on Ponder with our first second round choice, although if Fitz keeps improving that may be reconsidered.

Wow. How pathetic.

Good post, APV. I agree. A few weeks ago on the message board, I stated that its not about the wins + losses at that point because there's just too many holes to be filled on both sides of the football. But what I'm focusing on is: Do I see improvemnet in play in areas come Nov + Dec that wasn't there in Sept? And as you pointed out, that's happening. We're playing good teams tough, right down to the end. I don't think we could have played the Ravens the way we did back in Sept. So when we come into December, yes, we may only have 1 or 2 wins (hopefully more that that), but we're playing quality teams really tough. Thats improvement. During the previous coaching regimes (Jouron, Malarky, Williams) we didn't have that.

The Bills are a good football team now?

I think you were trying to say that the Bills are the literal worst team in the NFL, but I can't figure out how a typo could have come out saying that they are good.

But I guess if a fan base will be satisfied with Ryan Fitzpatrick as your 'franchise qb', you could be happy with 0-7 too I guess...

THE BILLS ARE A GOOD TEAM, OT in two games although heavy under dogs

I am with APOV

THE BILLS ARE A GOOD TEAM

Are you on drugs? The Bills are literally the worst team in the NFL. They aren't a good team, they aren't even a bad team. They are the worst.

When you can't really find anyone outside this board that would rank the Bills higher than the Carolina Panthers, it is hard to call yourself a "GOOD TEAM", no?

Out of curiosity, if the Bills are a "GOOD TEAM", can you name some bad teams? Or are all teams in the NFL good, because they could win most of the time against UFL teams?

Edited by akm0404

The Bills are 0-7. They are NOT a Good Football Team!! Good football teams make plays when it counts and win games. This team has done neither. At no time last week or this week did I feel like this team was going to win the game. I knew that they would find a way to lose because that's what Bad Football Teams do!! Last week was encouraging. This week was pathetic.

No thanks. Progress shows in wins and we have none.

In todays NFL KC is a few plays from being 3-4 and so is Buffalo. KC is not a good team and Buffalo is worse.

I say again...have you watched any part of the Bills' last two games after what's already transpired this year?

If so, then you're entitled to your opinion. If not, then go back and watch the games, then come back and tell me this team hasn't progressed.

This is why I hate people these days - all anyone is concerned about is quantity. I'm not making any argument that this is a "good" team, but to say that they haven't improved or progressed simply shows me that you're not paying attention.