Parcells must be thinking, Uh oh, who are we

Somewhat related, but if I were the Cowboys I'd package those two first rounders to San Diego and get Drew Brees.  Especially in such a weak QB class year.

152833[/snapback]

That would give SD four first rounders as they already have the Giants firster. If they could only figure out a way to get the other 28.

Somewhat related, but if I were the Cowboys I'd package those two first rounders to San Diego and get Drew Brees.  Especially in such a weak QB class year.

152833[/snapback]

That's not a bad idea. Good thought. Although I'd maybe take SD's own pick in return. I bet SD would bite. They would get Dallas and Dallas' from Buffalo pick, and give back Brees and theirs!

I bet it would seriously tempt them. However, I did hear Mort say a couple of weeks ago that if Brees kept playing good, it would be his job again next season with Rivers sitting!

So you are saying we are going to win the superbowl this year?

153029[/snapback]

Jesuschrist man. I was just trying to get people fired up, to get the crowd into the game. Do you know why? Because we're FANS. This is a BUFFALO BILLS' FAN MESSAGE BOARD, you moron. This isn't the State Department - we don't need your hourly sermons on how we're Failing to See the Divine Truth. It's FOOTBALL, man! Do you go to the games, ICE? When everyone stands up to cheer after the Bills score, do you get up and yell at your whole section that they're all a bunch of idiots, that the only reason we scored is because the second-string defensive back fell down and that in reality, we suck?? Try that sometime. Why be that guy, man?

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A JACKASS YOU COME ACROSS AS AROUND HERE?

Just relax. Seriously. Stop freaking out because somewhere, somehow, someone is excited about something.

I got a feeling.....

me too... only my feeling is that your world is going to come crashing down, if not this week, then next week. Bills had a tough time with a piss poor Miami team. Cleveland is just as bad... but the bills haven't faced a team as good as Cincy since they got B word slapped by the Ravens and Patriots.

Jesuschrist man.  I was just trying to get people fired up, to get the crowd into the game.  Do you know why?  Because we're FANS.  This is a BUFFALO BILLS' FAN MESSAGE BOARD, you moron.  This isn't the State Department - we don't need your hourly sermons on how we're Failing to See the Divine Truth.  It's FOOTBALL, man!  Do you go to the games, ICE?  When everyone stands up to cheer after the Bills score, do you get up and yell at your whole section that they're all a bunch of idiots, that the only reason we scored is because the second-string defensive back fell down and that in reality, we suck??  Try that sometime.  Why be that guy, man?

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A JACKASS YOU COME ACROSS AS AROUND HERE?

Just relax.  Seriously.  Stop freaking out because somewhere, somehow, someone is excited about something.

153036[/snapback]

nm

me too... only my feeling is that your world is going to come crashing down, if not this week, then next week.  Bills had a tough time with a piss poor Miami team.  Cleveland is just as bad... but the bills haven't faced a team as good as Cincy since they got B word slapped by the Ravens and Patriots.

153040[/snapback]

wah wah wah...the Bills didn't kill the dolphins...a few weeks ago, any raod win would have been good, but now we need to destroy all teams, even our most hated division rival, playing for pride...Please, you are a moron

152833[/snapback]

SD probably doesn't have the cap room to sign four first-rounders, what with the Rivers contract (or, if they trade Rivers and keep Brees, a new Brees contract) and whatever else Butler left behind. (Tim Dwight? Does Flutie have anything left of his contract?) If they keep the Giants' first pick they could be in the top 5 again, which means serious rookie money.