Parcells must be thinking, Uh oh, who are we

And you have a financial planning business... wow, that business must ooze class. Sign me up.

Actaully, your response is on par with a5th grader on steroids.  I hope you don't have kids.

153058[/snapback]

my clients are very happy, thanks for asking

And you have a financial planning business... wow, that business must ooze class. Sign me up.

Actaully, your response is on par with a5th grader on steroids.  I hope you don't have kids.

153058[/snapback]

He loves recomending sub .500 investments :D

That would give SD four first rounders as they already have the Giants firster.  If they could only figure out a way to get the other 28.

152838[/snapback]

has a team ever had 4 first rounders in 1 year???

after making the playoffs????

with a probowl QB, RB, and TE???

and a top 5 rated D (run D at least)???

and i thaught they were so stupid during the last draft. :D

has a team ever had 4 first rounders in 1 year???

after making the playoffs????

with a probowl QB, RB, and TE???

and a top 5 rated D (run D at least)???

and i thaught they were so stupid during the last draft.  :D

153179[/snapback]

I think the Jets had 4 1st rounders after making the playoffs and they

used it on Abrahams, Pennington and the other DE

I think the Jets had 4 1st rounders after making the playoffs and they

used it on Abrahams, Pennington and the other DE

153190[/snapback]

That they did. I just figure that knowing Parcells, he'd like to have a QB that could produce for him immediately, I sense he is getting pissed with all of the waiting he'd have to do for Henson to be ready. I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if I were Dallas. 2 first rounders for a soon-to-be Pro Bowl QB who has looked great behind a piss-poor O-Line and only Antonio Gates to throw to.

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday
That they did.  I just figure that knowing Parcells, he'd like to have a QB that could produce for him immediately, I sense he is getting pissed with all of the waiting he'd have to do for Henson to be ready.  I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if I were Dallas.  2 first rounders for a soon-to-be Pro Bowl QB who has looked great behind a piss-poor O-Line and only Antonio Gates to throw to.

153200[/snapback]

Just a hunch, but I'm betting Parcells has his eyes on Jason Campbell. Looks to me to be the most NFL-ready of any of the QBs in this year's draft.

Just a hunch, but I'm betting Parcells has his eyes on Jason Campbell.  Looks to me to be the most NFL-ready of any of the QBs in this year's draft.

153234[/snapback]

I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever heard his name even mentioned as a draft prospect. Either he's flying REALLY underneath the radar, or his physical attributes dont suit the NFL game.