daquixers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabine

152758[/snapback]

I always wondered what her name was. She's been around for at least 13 years, doing commercials. The first time I saw her was around my junior year in college (I remember this because I told one of my apartmentmates that she was hot and he agreed) in a mail-order clothing company commercial. It's funny it took so long for her to get famous, but I guess talking about "the Big O" will do that for you! <_<

Damn if i was 15 all over again i think i would be printing off most of these pics and stashing them in my bedroom.

Seriously, most of the girls IMO are gorgeous (especially elisha cuthbert), but i don't see what makes J-Blo so special. She is really a talentless artist, that should have stuck to being a dancer.

I had to work on a session of hers and it was one of the most grating songs I have ever heard.

And I'll take Scarlett Johanson over this girl anyday.

Yes Indeed

Guest Guest_Allan in MD_*
Raquel Welch, and to me it is not even close.

Many years ago, I was a uniformed police officer in Midtown Manhattan. I was working a special detail for "Night of 1,000 Stars." We had to make sure that celebrities could walk from Radio City to the New York Hilton without getting killed.

When Raquel walked by me, surrounded by 2 huge bodyguards, I froze, and my forehead was sweating profusely. She was simply more beautiful than I can describe. She saw me staring, stopped, and gave me a seductive wink and a big smile. Her bodyguards were laughing at me, as was the crowd. I was spellbound, she was THAT hot. I will never forget this.

The only woman I have ever seen who looks better is my wife.  <_<  :blush:

152600[/snapback]

Silicone!

Guest Formerly Allan in MD_*
96$ of white girls are ugly??? You are on crack, gay, and in denial!  WTF?  Go to Poland, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, South Beach, Tempe, NYC, New Orleans, Vegas, San Fran...........................Dude you need some serious help!  I think 96% of white chicks within a 20 year age range of me are doable!

152613[/snapback]

If you have never been in Russia, France, or Germany, you don't know what you're missing.