Hottest girl ever to walk upon this earth:

daquixers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever see the woman in the Overstock.com commercials?

I'd like to show her the big "O".

152663[/snapback]

Who is that? She is pretty damn fine. No doubt when she talks about the big O its supposed to be a double meaning

Who is that?  She is pretty damn fine.  No doubt when she talks about the big O its supposed to be a double meaning

152678[/snapback]

Hottest Girl Ever: Cindy Crawford, she brought the word super to model!!!

If Jessica Biel were to get hit in the face with a shovel, get gang green, third degree burns, and frost bite on her face all at the same time, and then had someone take a dump on her face, you're 1985 version of J-lo might come close.

Other than that... you're right.

If Jessica Biel were to get hit in the face with a shovel, get gang green, third degree burns, and frost bite on her face all at the same time, and then had someone take a dump on her face, you're 1985 version of J-lo might come close.

Other than that... you're right.

152685[/snapback]

1985 version of J-Lo?

i dont know to me milian looks like a regular girl whos on tv, nothin special. theirs girls in my neighborhood that look better then her, jessica biel seems to be popular around this board and i agree she looks good, real good especially on chainsaw massacre with her titties all out

I think Julia Stiles is very hot. Nowhere near the hottest girl to walk this earth but very pleasing on the eyes. I just watched a film with her and she looked fine. As for "the hottest girl to walk upon this earth"-she doesnt exist. No matter who you think she is if she was your girl after awhile other girls turn your head. I love steak but if I had steak 3 meals aday after awhile a peanut butter sandwich sounds real good.

I think Julia Stile is very hot.  Nowhere near the hottest girl to walk this earth but very pleasing on the eyes.  I just watched a film with her and she looked fine.  As for "the hottest girl to walk upon this earth"-she doesnt exist.  No matter who you think she is if she was your girl after awhile other girls turn your head.  I love steak but if I had steak 3 meals aday after awhile a peanut butter sandwich sounds real good.

152701[/snapback]

Different strokes, for different folks. I have liked this girl for about 2 years ... thought she was gergious the minute I saw her.

As for Julia Stiles, she is in the 4% of white girls I think are pretty.

Who is that?  She is pretty damn fine.  No doubt when she talks about the big O its supposed to be a double meaning

152678[/snapback]

If you are talking about the "O" commercials, I'd like her for a neighbor.

Sometimes it's about the O.