Campbell AND Euhus done for the year?!

nodnarb

Ok let me clarify...Unless he is a Crumpler, Gonzalez, Shockey etc....he isn't a '#1' TE. We have about 10 #2 calibre TE's on this team.

152398[/snapback]

Regardless of the calibre player he is he is OUR #1 TE.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok let me clarify...Unless he is a Crumpler, Gonzalez, Shockey etc....he isn't a '#1' TE. We have about 10 #2 calibre TE's on this team.

152398[/snapback]

I don't think the concern is the route running or passing catching ability that has been lost. The concern is the blocking and 2 TE formations the Bills use frequently.

bring on JASON PETERS!!!!

I want to see this guy catch a pass and get some momentum going downfield.  what DB is going to tackle him?   

he'll be like the Bill-dozer!    :blink:

152433[/snapback]

Get him and P-Diddy in the 2 TE set out on fly patterns!

:devil:

Has anyone confirmed the Euhus story? I think they just screwed up and reported Euhus when they meant Campbell. Usually they attribute it to a source. No one has seemed to see the Euhus report anywhere else. Has even WGR reported that Euhus is gone?

152483[/snapback]

coach mularkey confirmed that euhus is doubtful this week. they're not sure what the prognosis for his knee is. either way, losing your #1 and #2 TEs in one game hurts.

Peters might not be smart enough and Trafford might not have the knowledge of the offense to be anything close to effective. but we'll see.

Has anyone confirmed the Euhus story? I think they just screwed up and reported Euhus when they meant Campbell. Usually they attribute it to a source. No one has seemed to see the Euhus report anywhere else. Has even WGR reported that Euhus is gone?

152483[/snapback]

No. Its said he may be out for the year, they're going to be doing more evaluation to determine how severe the injury is.

coach mularkey confirmed that euhus is doubtful this week. they're not sure what the prognosis for his knee is. either way, losing your #1 and #2 TEs in one game hurts.

Peters might not be smart enough and Trafford might not have the knowledge of the offense to be anything close to effective. but we'll see.

152487[/snapback]

Thanks. And agreed. Neufeld will be mediocre, and Peters should be able to fill in as a blocker in 2 TE sets. He did it a lot in the Seattle game and did pretty well.

152398[/snapback]

Ice is right. We friggin blow.

Looks like Pat Williams will have to go both ways.  The big guy scores a TD every time he catches a ball.  Numbers don't lie and the choice is clear.  <_<

152598[/snapback]

Ya know what, if the doofus linebacker in New England can catch a TD pass I'd put Fletcher or Spikes at TE anyday. Hell, can Posey catch?

Bills | Campbell Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:00:49 -0800

Updating previous reports, Buffalo Bills TE Mark Campbell (knee) has torn ligaments in his knee and will miss the remainder of the 2004 season.

Bills | Euhus Likely Out for the Year - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:00:12 -0800

Buffalo Bills TE Tim Euhus (knee) is expected to miss the remainder of the 2004 season due to ligament damage in his knee.

That fuggin Miami game was costly. Neufeld, Peters and Trafford are now IT.

152340[/snapback]

Considering that I honestly believe that, to be effective, Bledsoe needs at the very least a competent pass-catching tight end...I think we're in deep sh-- down the stretch... <_<