Officals!!!

nmocdr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the Reggie corner pick, not a pick? He caught the ball probably 4 full yards in front of the end line.

No feet down. No body down. A bizzarre technicality cost them the INT. I was imagining that if you caught the ball at the hash in the air, a strong LB could carry the WR out of bounds for an incomplete. Just a variation of the push-out rule. It was the right call...but strange.

I know Hangartner threw his helmet on the ground, so that is probably what drew the penalty, but isn't the rule that taking your helmet off period draws the penalty?

When they're showing the replay of Hangartner, the Ravens had a guy with his helmet off in plain view before the penalty was called.

I know Hangartner threw his helmet on the ground, so that is probably what drew the penalty, but isn't the rule that taking your helmet off period draws the penalty?

When they're showing the replay of Hangartner, the Ravens had a guy with his helmet off in plain view before the penalty was called.

You can take your helmet off to adjust it. Just can't take it off to celebrate or in frustration.

How was the Reggie corner pick, not a pick? He caught the ball probably 4 full yards in front of the end line.

He never got both feet in bounds because his right foot came down on the receiver's ankle. As much as it sucks, thats the right call. Not blowing forward progress on the strip in OT though is inexcusable IMO

No feet down. No body down. A bizzarre technicality cost them the INT. I was imagining that if you caught the ball at the hash in the air, a strong LB could carry the WR out of bounds for an incomplete. Just a variation of the push-out rule. It was the right call...but strange.

I thought they changed that rule to give credit if you WOULD have come down with the ball before getting pushed out. On a related note, I could have sworn that after he got the one foot down, his right elbow touched green grass before rolling out of bounds. That should have counted.

On an unrelated note, I guaran-FREAKING-tee if that was Ray Rice being held up like that in overtime, they would have whistled him dead from lack of forward progress.

The way we lost the game....you don't hold up a guy and strip it...and so what if our guy is pushing from behind the entire thing is illegal and should have been blown dead. Even though they were slow to blow they sometimes do that and blow later on that it was dead...last play on O for us was a sham.