Give me one thing that would make you happy?

Honestly this is a REAL tough question! I'm not sure they can do anything right now to make me happy...Cancel the Kelsay extension? I don't know...I don't care much about anything Fitz does cause he's not our QB of the future...And a win right now would be great, but then again not so much...Cause the only way the Bills can assure themselves of having the pick of the litter is to finish with the worst record...Can you imagine going 2-14 and losing out on a Franchise QB to Cleveland because they went 1-15?...Man that would suck! And having that 1st Pick opens all possibilities...

So I guess the answer can only be long term...Secure the #1 Pick in the 2011 Draft...That would make me VERY happy... B-)

I suggest small signs of improvement, nothing huge!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nix was assistant GM in San Diego

Thanks for the correction. I guess I got his San Diego tenure confused with his post-San Diego, pre-GM Bills tenure. So I overreached a bit there. Still, he's a first-time GM in his 70s. That's not the sort of thing that inspires confidence.

A firm commitment by the Owner to keep the team in Buffalo, by renewing the stadium lease and lay plans for a new owner dedicated to keeping them in Buffalo, and not in niagara falls, Toronto, or any other goofy scenario.

That counts as one thing right?

also the new owner puts some money into the team not just try to keep his pockets full

When I say happy, you could lay off the Bills and let the rebuilding process proceed.

Examples: 300 yard game from Fitzpatrick. 150 yards rushing game by Spiller, a new GM or Head coach.A new Stadium.A new Quarterback... etc

Give it your best shot! :thumbsup:

In no particular order:

1. Brohm getting a chance to start

2. More touches for FJ and Spiller in both run game and passing game

3. Maybin getting on the field to boom or bust

4. Acquiring Merriman if he is put on waivers

5. Dog14787 stops ball washing Trent Edwards

When I say happy, you could lay off the Bills and let the rebuilding process proceed.

Examples: 300 yard game from Fitzpatrick. 150 yards rushing game by Spiller, a new GM or Head coach.A new Stadium.A new Quarterback... etc

Give it your best shot! :thumbsup:

Realistically speaking , I hope CJ Spiller explodes and tears up the Ravens D

Unrealistically speaking , I hope our Oline dominates this week.

I would definitely like to see a long term commitment to keep the team in Buffalo after Mr. Wilson passes. That would be HUGE.

In the immediate future, I want to beat the Patriots. BAD. If we beat them on December 26th in Buffalo, get that monkey off our back, and make steady improvements for the rest of the season than that will at least get me excited about this team going forward.