I Think This Sunday Will Tell A Lot

Of course everybody believes that the Bills are going to lose this game BUT how badly they get beat will tell me all I need to know. These are still professional athletes on this team (with pride I hope) and with all that is being said about them, I would think that fight alone would keep them from being embarrassed.

Really bad teams lose badly to good teams so it will be interesting to see exactly what transpires in Baltimore this Sunday....

Of course everybody believes that the Bills are going to lose this game BUT how badly they get beat will tell me all I need to know. These are still professional athletes on this team (with pride I hope) and with all that is being said about them, I would think that fight alone would keep them from being embarrassed.

Really bad teams lose badly to good teams so it will be interesting to see exactly what transpires in Baltimore this Sunday....

You need our next game to be a gauge of how bad we are? Like our last 5 games this year didn't show you? Or all of last season? It has to be the next game that shows you how bad we are?

C'mon maaan

The games against the Jets/Packers showed how bad this team is. Baltimore isn't gonna tell us anything that we don't already know. Can't stop the run, can't cover a tight end, can't sustain drives/running game. Our offense is bad, our defense is attrocious. We have decent special teams. What more do you really need to know?

That ship has sailed. We suck.

You need our next game to be a gauge of how bad we are? Like our last 5 games this year didn't show you? Or all of last season? It has to be the next game that shows you how bad we are?

C'mon maaan

Trust me, I know how bad the talent is on this team. I want to know how many (if any) care enough to put up a fight. They don't even have to keep the scoreboard close - just show SOMETHING like a freakin' hit once in a blue moon (besides Macintyre)

Really bad teams also lose close games to good teams. You never know how a game will play out, just that the bad team will find a way to lose sooner or later. If it's sooner, it's a blowout, if it's later the game appears to be close.

i'm thinking it's going to be a carbon copy of the jets game. bullied on both offense and defense,with us maybe scoring a touchdown.

"Fight" as you put it, doesn't mean **** when the scoreboard is lopsided.

If you lose by 20 points or more how is it less embarrassing if you can say "yeah but at least we tried to win",

I agree with the OP, everyone knows this team sucks rocks. The team still has games to play and for most of these guys it could mean a job next year or not. If you play for the Bills and you stink there are not going to be a ton of teams lining up for your services. The NFL is still better than the real world. Also, our brain trusts have basically announced that this is a season long try out so players better show something. Remember the mantra of NFL coaches ' Get it on tape '

What do you think this game will tell us that the first five didn't?

We are REALLY BAD! When we are mentioned in the same breath as the Carolina Panthers and Cleveland Browns, when we rank at the bottom or near the bottom in every statistical category.....we don't need the Ravens to let us know. I wish there were a mercy rule that would force the other team to put in their second stringers. But that would just solidify it evern more when they take it to us. We are a joke, and until they change the way they do things at 2 Bills drive, it will continue :thumbdown:

What do you think this game will tell us that the first five didn't?

Listen, I have stated it already in this thread. I am not looking for a win here. I know this team is possibly the worst in the NFL. Is it too much to ask though for a couple of NFL PLAYERS on this team to lay some lumber and let the other team know someone showed up.....