I love you guys.

Kevin

With all of the negative posts out there, I just wanted to say I love you guys.

Thank you Kevin. But do you love the way the Buffalo Bills are playing so far? Because at 0-5-0, that could have something to do with "all these negative posts". Of course I'm just spit balling here, I guess it could be because we are all just negative people, what do I know? :blink:

Thank you Kevin. But do you love the way the Buffalo Bills are playing so far? Because at 0-5-0, that could have something to do with "all these negative posts". Of course I'm just spit balling here, I guess it could be because we are all just negative people, what do I know? :blink:

To paraphrase a great movie (and book): "are we negative because we're Bills fans or are we Bills fans because we are negative?"

Guest dog14787

With all of the negative posts out there, I just wanted to say I love you guys.

I don't want to hear it! your still on restriction, go to your room and no Bills wins for you this season! :angry:

Since our anger has subsided due to the BYE week... & since we're all getting a little mushy today, I have some confessions to make. The color yellow makes me sad. I found my confidence in Mamby Pamby Land. And to all those who wanna call me Jackwagon, I love you anyway!