Prediction: Fitzpatrick Looks Bad Against Baltimore

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you could link these many threads touting him as the QB of the future.

Thanks in advance.

This is the only one I have ever seen:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/121711-bills-fans-should-take-ryan-fitzpatrick-seriously/

I don't see those popping up daily.... I see more threads popping up screaming to give brohm a start. People see one person make a thread about Fitz being the future and all of a sudden the board is a fitz fan....

My prediction straight outta the Madden Hall of fame:

You know if the Bills lose to the Ravens Sunday they will be 0-6.

Here's my prediction:

Bills 23

Ravens 19

(And Fitz will do fairly well)

I will bump this thread on Sunday evening confirm my genius and to tell all you whiners to eat it.

I predict you will not bump your thread

This week everyone can get a much clearer look at the true Ryan Fitzpatrick, and why he will always be a backup. Jacksonville is terrible, and having a good game against the worst secondary in the league doesn't prove much of anything. A solid Baltimore defense is going to put him on lockdown, and his QB rating will fall.

Wow. Your going all out on that prediction.

You will also see Fitz play hard for the entire game.

Edited by Bob in STL

If Fitz performs well in this game, I'll give him the starting job through 2011 while we build up other parts of our team.

If he performs like garbage, then it's back to looking at a QB with our high draft pick.

So you're going to base your decision to try to draft a franchise quarterback on how a journeyman back-up does in one game?

I mean, yeah, he's going to get crushed, but I think you can safely evaluate Fitzpatrick's long multi-stop career and decide that he simply isn't good enough to win playoff games.

Great guy, great teammate, great back-up quarterback.

This week everyone can get a much clearer look at the true Ryan Fitzpatrick, and why he will always be a backup. Jacksonville is terrible, and having a good game against the worst secondary in the league doesn't prove much of anything. A solid Baltimore defense is going to put him on lockdown, and his QB rating will fall.

I predict he will do well.

Um guys, there have been a million threads talking about how Fitzpatrick is the quarterback that the Bills need to succeed, and that we shouldn't pursue elite-level franchise QB play because we're all set with Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Umm, no there haven't. Lots of threads saying he's better than Trent, but your post is flat out wrong.

Edited by Green Lightning

This. Tom Brady's QB rating last week was around 69 and he is better and has much more to work with than Fitzpatrick.

I want to know one thing, however, if Fitzpatrick plays well will any of the people who slam him reconsider their opinion of him or will they just spin it to fit in their view of the world?

I've never really slammed him, certainly not here, just always figured we knew what we have in Fitz, a decent backup, nothing more. And yes, given his play today as well as all season I am starting to reconsider this opinion.

If Fitz performs well in this game, I'll give him the starting job through 2011 while we build up other parts of our team.

If he performs like garbage, then it's back to looking at a QB with our high draft pick.

He performed well. :)

Lets focus on the rest of the team.