Bills fan in need!!

1billsnut

I agree with Just Jack - definitely find a therapist.

Or a good, hot bartender.

Hookers and blow are standards here? Where do I sign up for that stuff??

Vegas. Or the Village.

Seriously...obv she was not the girl for you. Get over it. There is so much hot young pu$$y to bang in this lifetime that a whole new world just opened up for you. Don't be dumb enough to miss that fact. Get a gym membership, work on the beach muscles and find out where and when the big parties are in your area (festivals, summer beach parties etc.). Then, make sure you partake...heavily.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not hot (IMHO)

Well except for the obvious mammary gland enhancement, the other surgical procedures were invisible to the observer. Something felt fishy as she started dropping pounds and looking trimmer without any apparent effort. It is not until her friend told us of the Botox, cheek bone and nose job, the lipo etc that the mystery was solved. So, yea I hear you and agree that artifical hotness really isn't.

Just be sure not to tell girls you're gaming about how this incident played out or how affected you were by it. You may get sympathy, but that's not what you're after and it says all the wrong things (i.e. I can't control my women). If the topic comes up just say it didn't work out and move on.

Edited by Rob's House

First, I would like to apologize for the "jackass" statement, this is a very emotional situation. I was at a very low point when I logged on to see the responses hoping for encouragment. What I read was "look at yourself, if your grumpy that could be a reason to leave". I should not have responded that way but it just hit me wrong when I was at a low point.

With that being said, I do think some of you were being a little on the rude side. ( And yes, I understand that by posting this I am opening myself up to this again) I was just trying to find some encouragment, and understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Without knowing the full situation, you cant give solid advice, just what you think would be of help. Sorry!

So to answer some of your questions:

Q: How long have you been grumpy?

A: We have only been married for 9 months, but together for 3 yrs. I could not have been that grumpy in only 9 months.

Q: Kids?

A: her-2 me-1

Q: Was she hot?

A: VERY

To those of you I offended, I'm sorry for the comment, at the time it just seemed like critisism. To those of you that were just posting negative things about me, nothing I can say. You may do it again now. To those of you with all of the positive posts ( whether I realized it or not), Thank you.

Again, thanks and sorry.

To those of you I offended, I'm sorry for the comment, at the time it just seemed like critisism. To those of you that were just posting negative things about me, nothing I can say. You may do it again now. To those of you with all of the positive posts ( whether I realized it or not), Thank you.

Again, thanks and sorry.

While I was definately one of the not-so-positive posters I think it is still something you will look back on as just the past some day. Do not take everything on you see on a message board as too serious. There tends to be a lot of opinions on here. Hang in there.

First, I would like to apologize for the "jackass" statement, this is a very emotional situation. I was at a very low point when I logged on to see the responses hoping for encouragment. What I read was "look at yourself, if your grumpy that could be a reason to leave". I should not have responded that way but it just hit me wrong when I was at a low point.

With that being said, I do think some of you were being a little on the rude side. ( And yes, I understand that by posting this I am opening myself up to this again) I was just trying to find some encouragment, and understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Without knowing the full situation, you cant give solid advice, just what you think would be of help. Sorry!

So to answer some of your questions:

A: We have only been married for 9 months, but together for 3 yrs. I could not have been that grumpy in only 9 months.

Again, thanks and sorry.

Sounds to me like she's got major issues - that is very unstable to be cheating after such a short period of marriage. With limited info, I would bet on her having borderline personality disorder. How's her relationship with her father?

I have been on this site for quite some time, and enjoy reading all of the banter. I rarely post I just enjoy reading the different views.

The reason that I am asking for help is that my life has just been turned upside-down. I just found out that my wife (who I love more than anything) is leaving me. For 3 days she led me to believe that I was the one to blame because I was grumpy alot and pushed her away. After 3 days of begging, pleading, explaining, and having a complete feeling of self-hatred because I had hurt the woman that I truly love, I found out that she had been looking for love outside of the home. I immediately went from anguish to anger. I just cannot understand how someone that says they love you that much they could not only stepout of the marriage, but leave you feeling like you are the one to blame.

This last week has been an emotional rollercoaster. I had never truly given myself to god until this situation. I did this past week to be able to find help to get through this. And I have to tell you that it was one of the best decisions I have made, I just wish it hadent taken this for me to give myself. It has truly helped.

I guess that I dont really know what kind of help I am looking for. I just know that this is going to be a very difficult journey for me as I try to adjust to loosing the woman I truly love (who is also my best friend), living alone, and dealing with the range of emotions that I am going to have to deal with. I just thought that there would be some other Bills fans that have been down this road before and would be able to give any kind of help/wisdom.

I know this is going to be difficult and appreciate all of the support.

Thanks

DW

P.S. PRAYERS ARE WELCOME!!

Billsnut, I can sympathize with you on this one. I've been rejected in my love life as i'm sure all of us have been at some point in our lives. It seems you love this lady, and you've been thru a lot. The only thing I can say is you can't make a lady love you. Or keep loving you. As much as your heart wants her you just gotta let her go. Even tho your heart doesn't want to hear this, your mind does. A new stage in your life is upon you, and try and take it as calmly as can be and move on (even though it isn't easy). Losing a love isn't easy, I can attest to that. This may sound harsh, but you've prolly heard that people do change their feelings from loving someone.

Some people don't take this well. But some with careful thought and consideration realize in time that it opens a door. So take your time and with the support of friends close to you, see that things will be ok.

Again, thanks and sorry.

:thumbsup:

Get yourself tested for any STD. Seriously.

Good Luck.

I definitely agree with this...no telling what she brought home.

:sick:

A new marriage can be tough anyway, but with both of your bringing kids into the equation it becomes ten times more stressful. For a lot of people, cheating is a way to put distance and space in your marriage as you are struggling with the decision over whether you really want to be married or not. It can almost be like step 1 of a divorce process. Not to excuse the behavior, but it happens more often than people think. And while the media loves to harp on cheating men, in my experience married women cheat every bit as much.

So what the hell where you grumpy about?!?!? Just kidding, but seriously, it's time to focus on moving forward with your life, not in rehashing the past.

Don't get me wrong. I dig cats. Cats are cool. This one just gave me the clap.

:lol:

Hey man, I'm cool with blaming the cat if you are!

9 months???

I don't want to hear **** from any of you again about my 18 months!

And Chef, the old "cat with the clap" trick, huh? Been there.

Oh and OP, it was 9 months, not 20 years. Be thankful for that, and realize once again how awesome it is being single. I'm loving life so much more single for the second time. That could be because I don't have a soul, but I digress.