Remember Sacks?

1B4IDie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God is that well put and well placed. I remember Bruce sacking Ty Detmer on 4th and goal in Philly to preserve a Bills win. Gabe Northen also had a blocked punt for a TD. I was there and that's tat last reaally meaningful sack I can remember.

We need some pass rushers, people. Maybe even more than a quarterback.

fix your link...its dead

I did a "view source" on the page and here is the poster's intended link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKtdfodCak

I also have to agree with this poster. Unless there is a Jim Kelly type of talent out there (and I just don't know honestly -- maybe there is), I'd rather see the lines get beefed up.

Edited by ChasBB

I did a "view source" on the page and here is the poster's intended link: youtube.com/watch?v=inKtdfodCak

I also have to agree with this poster. Unless there is a Jim Kelly type of talent out there (and I just don't know honestly -- maybe there is), I'd rather see the lines get beefed up.

I gotta agree...we need a franchise player on offense of defense, and right now our defense is awful and getting worse. This guy looks good, but there is a lot of season left.

Sacks?

With this current D the occassional bit of pressure would be nice. No pressure = WRs getting open consistantly and no INTs. Some complained about previous years' pass rushing but at least we got pressure. Not all the time (a pipe dream) but at least it existed.