Green OUT!

Amstel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornell Green is "out" for the "foreseeable future" due to an undisclosed injury- per a bills text

Something smells fishy.

I thinky they are using this as a we dont want to admit we screwed up on this signing. . .

Edited by CountDorkula

I really don't care why they are parsing it like this. Like when they cut Edwards, and moving back to the 4-3 they are showing they are not afraid to make changes when things are not working. Yes, we can all say they should have known better but at least they are not afraid to 'admit' their mistakes and move on when necessary.

Now we just have to hope they stop making mistakes and start putting a productive team on the field.

Something smells fishy.

I thinky they are using this as a we dont want to admit we screwed up on this signing. . .

I agree 100% that was my first thought. In fact, when Chan said that Howard subbed for Green in the end on sunday because he was "a little banged up" I thought that was total BS

or he could actually be hurt

in any case, hallelujah!

"Undisclosed injury". I have not heard any words about him being injured at all and they dont give a time frame.

I don't buy it at all.

Perfect way to bench him, without actually benching him.

I dont get why we would need to fabricate an excuse to bench him? Couldn't Chan just say, "sorry dude but you stink. take a seat"

Sure could but may be throwing a bone to a veteran player. They ask him if he wants to be cut to look for a new team or go on IR knowing either way he isn't going to be playing for the Bills again. I am sure other teams are lining up to get plays benched by the Bills. Also as someone mentioned, it covers them for making the mistake in the first place.

Sure could but may be throwing a bone to a veteran player. They ask him if he wants to be cut to look for a new team or go on IR knowing either way he isn't going to be playing for the Bills again. I am sure other teams are lining up to get plays benched by the Bills. Also as someone mentioned, it covers them for making the mistake in the first place.

Yeah I guess I figured this FO didnt really give a crap what the perception of them was but maybe he was a little "banged up" like Chan said. They were going to cut him soon anyway so it might have just worked out that way.

Anyways, if he DOES eventually go on IR and/or waivers I wonder who the replacement would be? Hopefully a linebacker