Lee Evans to St. Louis?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Broncos got two 2nd round draft picks for Marshall. The Cardinals got a 3rd and a 4th for Boldin. If the Bills could get a deal around what the Broncos or the Cards got, then trading Evans would be a good option. After watching the first 5 Bills games this season, it's going to take more than one offseason to fix the mess on both sides of the both, so the Bills should stack up on draft picks.

Now, waiting for "You don't trade our best players away..." talk? When you're 0-5, everyone is expendable!!

Yes the best thing a terrible team should do is trade the handful of good players you have and create yet even more needs. This team needs about 5 more front 7 players if they are committed to the 3-4. An OL or two, a franchise QB. So why not add yet another need that is a splendid idea. For those of you at the game like myself yesterday this teams offense is VERY serviceable and good enough to win games. Had we had this offense last year we could have won probably 9-10 games.

Guest dog14787

Yes the best thing a terrible team should do is trade the handful of good players you have and create yet even more needs. This team needs about 5 more front 7 players if they are committed to the 3-4. An OL or two, a franchise QB. So why not add yet another need that is a splendid idea. For those of you at the game like myself yesterday this teams offense is VERY serviceable and good enough to win games. Had we had this offense last year we could have won probably 9-10 games.

Skilled players are useless until the lines are fixed

I can't see moving Evans. He's clearly getting involved now that Fitz is throwing the ball his way, and the offense is playing at a decent level right now.

The Bills and the coaching staff have given up on this season long ago, theres no point in keeping anyone, they still haven't hit middle earth in their attempt to continue digging past rock bottom

Randy Moss was just traded for what will likely be a the later part of the third round. In this light, the talk of Evans for a 1st (or 1st and 2nd?) seems incredibly far fetched. (Remember that the Rams picks are likely to be much higher than the Vikings picks this year.)

I have to say, with all of the woe is me posts here over the past couple of weeks, I actually don't mind the ridiculous trade ideas as much.

If teams aren't scared by his contract, makes sense to move him for the right offer. With Clayton out, this may help Bradford in his development.

LMAO...I love how you say he can help Bradfords development and yet we are about to be grooming our own young QB in either Brohm or a rookie and yet you want to ship him out as if he won't help their development...priceless

Randy Moss was just traded for what will likely be a the later part of the third round. In this light, the talk of Evans for a 1st (or 1st and 2nd?) seems incredibly far fetched. (Remember that the Rams picks are likely to be much higher than the Vikings picks this year.)

I have to say, with all of the woe is me posts here over the past couple of weeks, I actually don't mind the ridiculous trade ideas as much.

Is it just me, or was Moss really traded for a 7th rounder? The third they prolly would have recieved as a compensatory choice any way???

Is it just me, or was Moss really traded for a 7th rounder? The third they prolly would have recieved as a compensatory choice any way???

I hadn't thought of this. I'm not sure they would have gotten a third (and we can see what hte Vikings get), but a 4th seems reasonably likely. That said, the Pats aren't poised to lose many other UFAs -Kevin Faulk and Fred Taylor will either re-sign or retire, and that only leaves Matt Light and Jarrad Page as departing free agents. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Patriots reload next summer with more UFAs than they'll lose, nulling out the compensatory consequences altogether.

Guest dog14787

LMAO...I love how you say he can help Bradfords development and yet we are about to be grooming our own young QB in either Brohm or a rookie and yet you want to ship him out as if he won't help their development...priceless

Skilled players are useless until the lines are fixed, what part of that don't you understand.