Lee Evans to St. Louis?

If you could get a #1 pick from St. Louis for Lee Evans you might consider it? MIGHT???? You people are freaking delusional. You'd be lucky to get a 5th round pick for that turd. Then there's the other idiot comparing this to the deals that got Anquan Boldin and Brandon Marshall. Two freaking Pro Bowl receivers. Lee F-ing Evans...lol. You people are seriously unbelievable.

I hope this is not in response to what I said...because I simply said that IF Boldin and Marshall CAN get traded, there is NO reason why Lee Evans should not be considered for a trade to bring in picks.

And...if Deion Branch can fetch a 4th...I bet Lee Evans could fetch us a 3rd!

You idiot! :wallbash:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans for St. Louis #2 this year and #1 next year...

Your living a pipe dream !! He ain't that good . they only gave a 3rd rounder for Moss & Evans don't come close to hall of fame material !!

If we are going younger & looking to the future we need to do what the Pats would do trade him for a third & a conditional 4th so we can dump his contract.

Although he is a good veteran presence in the locker room, never complains ,and is dependable i don't think he's living up to the contract .

Steve Johnson is putting up better numbers & more TD's for a lot less money !! You don't see to many teams changing there game plan for Evans . E nuff said

I question the FO in signing Kelsay to a lucrative deal, but they won't trade Lee for a 3rd round pick (teams don't give up 1's and 2's anymore (especially with the coming rookie salary cap). Lee is the most talented player on the team. The man has 40 touchdowns on Bills' teams that haven't exactly lit it up. He still has speed. Evans is the goods.