Geez out of town for a few hours...

ICE

And you clowns go finding tons of old posts. For a guy so hated, someone everyone says ignore...that was going WAY out of the way don't you think?

So let me see if I can cover some of what I read...

My post on winning two of the 3 road games. Look at the date. It was when St. Louis and Seattle actually had the entire NFL Fan base fooled into thinking they were good teams. but hey...I Concede that post.

One other was back when football started. Seems I was more right than not. OSU (Ohio) didn't do spit. OU is back in the national championship and Cal actually won...on the field. I said we take the Bills way too serious. We all do. We should just chill out. But then again for those trying to use the post against me...there sure are tons of folks on here when I log on besides me. Pots calling the kettle black I guess.

so I gotta say again...Funny how for such a hated guy that has nothing to say, nothing to offer the board...DAMN I sure do get tons of replies to my posts, even more views and hell even a personal fan club that goes back and digs up my old posts.

so I gotta say again...Funny how for such a hated guy that has nothing to say, nothing to offer the board...DAMN I sure do get tons of replies to my posts, even more views and hell even a personal fan club that goes back and digs up my old posts.

151029[/snapback]

You only go back 56 pages, I was hoping there would be more.

Rockpile

President of the ICE Fan Club

:w00t:

And you clowns go finding tons of old posts. For a guy so hated, someone everyone says ignore...that was going WAY out of the way don't you think?

My post on winning two of the 3 road games. Look at the date. It was when St. Louis and Seattle actually had the entire NFL Fan base fooled into thinking they were good teams. but hey...I Concede that post.

One other was back when football started. Seems I was more right than not. OSU (Ohio) didn't do spit. OU is back in the national championship and Cal actually won...on the field. I said we take the Bills way too serious. We all do. We should just chill out. But then again for those trying to use the post against me...there sure are tons of folks on here when I log on besides me. Pots calling the kettle black I guess.

151029[/snapback]

Thats why they say even bad publicity is good publicity !

151029[/snapback]

I love you, ICE. :w00t:

What? I gotta pay to be in my own fan club? HTF did that happen?  :w00t:

151243[/snapback]

Maybe it's like one of those third world democracys, you have to pay them to be in it, The President needs to be paid, the minions need to be compensated for putting thier thought processes on hold. Do as Rock says, send in your check! :lol:

151029[/snapback]

Ice, I for one agree with 90% of what you say. FOR THE RECORD: Do you want to go with DB or JP this week? Respond clearly!!!

I do not like DB long term (look at my user name), but, being a realist (and looking at Eli Manning) I'd have to say DB might be our best shot RIGHT NOW.

Maybe, just maybe, DB is playing better because we all get on his case so bad. The most fire I have ever seen him display has been recently when he told the fans "I'm the QB. If you don't like it tough" (Well he said it a bit softer than that, but it still showed some fire out of a guy that I did not think had it in him.

Ice, I for one agree with 90% of what you say. FOR THE RECORD: Do you want to go with DB or JP this week? Respond clearly!!!

I do not like DB long term (look at my user name), but, being a realist (and looking at Eli Manning) I'd have to say DB might be our best shot RIGHT NOW.

Maybe, just maybe, DB is playing better because we all get on his case so bad. The most fire I have ever seen him display has been recently when he told the fans "I'm the QB. If you don't like it tough" (Well he said it a bit softer than that, but it still showed some fire out of a guy that I did not think had it in him.

151258[/snapback]

I don't think there is any question DB was feeling the Pressure in a BIG way...He heard the boo's...No doubt about that!

I will say this much for those who backed Bledsoe, and pointed most of the blame towards the O-Line. I think those Folks had it pretty close. Not that I believe DB is going to play every week from here on out like he did at the Fishbowl, but I think it's pretty clear that the Bills Offensive production has skyrocketed ever since the O-Line has provided better protection. Now, with McGahee's legs and a couple extra seconds in the Pocket, Bledsoe looks like he can lead this Offense to wins on a consistant basis...

I'm really not sure there will be a time again when I can say I trust DB has turned the corner. But I do think it's pretty obvious The Bills can be a winning Team with him at QB as long as the Pass Protection holds up like it has lately... B)

ICE is like the Jim Rome of this wall. His takes are very matter of fact. For example, "if this doesnt happen then is will never happen." People like their opinions strong and concrete. You create controversy because people want to prove you wrong. Three weeks ago you were dead on, now Bledsoe is making your life miserable. Just hold off judgment till after the season. I remember when Mularkey came in you thought Bledsoe could turn it around under a new offense. Just dont act like you know everything and people wont respond negatively. Bledsoe could led this team to a Super Bowl or he could go 5-11. It has to be the right team with the right players around it. Winning a Championship goes beyond one player. It starts with the Organization and Coaches and ends with the players. Then you need the right types of players with talent and commitment to come together to be a cohesive unit. Bledsoe is the leader of the offense. If the offense falls Bledsoe falls. The offense has been poor throughout the year except for the past couple of weeks. But the offense has playmakers. Two stud WR's, a big time RB, and a potential Hall a fame QB. If he cant produce in this offense he is done. But it seems that Evans takes this offense into another gear. Evans presents the third option on the field that makes a defense more honest. If Bledsoe could put points on the board with this defense watch out, it could be scary.

Go Bills05!!!

151029[/snapback]

I still love you,ICE. :w00t: