Brett Favre might be in some hot water...

Buftex

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this was posted already...NSFW....is it me, or does the apple of Brett's....err...eye...bare a striking resemblance to his wife?

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

Who gives a crap. Does the possibility of a Brett Favre affair really matter to anyone except his wife/kids and sponsors? Move on.

Who gives a crap. Does the possibility of a Brett Favre affair really matter to anyone except his wife/kids and sponsors? Move on.

Maybe not...but if it ends up being a "big story", it could have a big effect on the NFL.

Maybe not...but if it ends up being a "big story", it could have a big effect on the NFL.

Not likely. The NFL has survived a superstar animal abuser , a presumed rapist , a presumed murderer , numerous steroid offenses , domestic abuse , weapon and drug charges , and a plethora of questionable behavior from their "role models". Brett Favre chasing his youth and betraying his wife...eh.

Not likely. The NFL has survived a superstar animal abuser , a presumed rapist , a presumed murderer , numerous steroid offenses , domestic abuse , weapon and drug charges , and a plethora of questionable behavior from their "role models". Brett Favre chasing his youth and betraying his wife...eh.

add DUI Manslaughter to that list.

Athlete's aren't known for being smart, but I have a hard time believing that an NFL hall of fame QB with a SB ring and several MVPs under his belt could possibly be stupid enough to send pictures of his member to anyone not married to him. It's like begging someone to take advantage of you, get a lot of your money and end your marriage all in one swoop - as if he doesn't have enough gorgeous a55 fawning over him constantly. Get real. It was partially believable right up until the rooster photos.

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan

No, I know the NFL will survive...I just meant it could have big implications for the Vikings season. If it does become a bigger story, it will likely get strung out until the end of the season, and then Favre can finally retire. But, it will be a distraction, and there will be lots of finger pointing if Favre isn't treated like any other player would have been treated, in this case. Granted, this is nothing on the scale of rape, dog killing, etc...but Favre is about as big as it gets in the NFL.

Apparently, Favre was asked about this story today, during the Randy Moss hoopla. His response was "I got my hands full with the Jets..."

Edited by Buftex

Athlete's aren't known for being smart, but I have a hard time believing that an NFL hall of fame QB with a SB ring and several MVPs under his belt could possibly be stupid enough to send pictures of his member to anyone not married to him. It's like begging someone to take advantage of you, get a lot of your money and end your marriage all in one swoop - as if he doesn't have enough gorgeous a55 fawning over him constantly. Get real. It was partially believable right up until the rooster photos.

You are living under a rock?

Forgive me if this was posted already...NSFW....is it me, or does the apple of Brett's....err...eye...bare a striking resemblance to his wife?

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

No, its not you...deadspin even says that same thing in one of the articles.

I have a very hard time believing this is true, and that this DeadSpin site is the ONLY place with knowledge of it.

Here is the other article...

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-rooster-shots-not-a-love-story

And there's no real evidence that Favre's been horndoggin' it throughout the latter part of his NFL career. Maybe he was just lonely while he spent time in New York and sought some companionship with Sterger who, if you hadn't noticed, does resemble his wife, Deanna. One thing that is notable is this: it turns out that Brett watched last year's Super Bowl at home in Mississippi. He didn't watch it alone, however. According to one source, he watched the Saints miraculously defeat the Colts in the company of one special guest: Tiger Woods. I wonder what those guys talked about?

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

Is this the same Jenn Sterger who was got somewhat famous by being a Florida State fan?

It doesn't really look like her, but it would be really weird to have two Jenn Sterger's famous for being on the fringe of sports.