Rnd Name College Note

1 Marshawn Lynch California

2 Paul Posluszny Penn State

3 Trent Edwards Stanford

4 Dwayne Wright Fresno State

6 John Wendling Wyoming

7 Derek Schouman Boise State

7 C.J. Ah You Oklahoma

Nice Draft Marv, lots a keepers. I love Marv to death, but this just points to the fact that Ralph pinching pennies and medling continues to lead us down the path of the 1980's Bills.

It's so sad because those top 3 picks looked to be excellent choices at the time, and even for two years or so later.

People love John Wendling, though. Can't he jump really, really, super high or something?

Rnd Name College Note

3 Trent Edwards Stanford

6 John Wendling Wyoming

7 C.J. Ah You Oklahoma

Nice Draft Marv, lots a keepers. I love Marv to death, but this just points to the fact that Ralph pinching pennies and medling continues to lead us down the path of the 1980's Bills.

Marshawn Lynch is/was a very good RB. It's all about the situation he fell into, the emergence of Jackson, the off-field stuff, etc. If you put him into a successful offense and give him 20 carries a game, he puts up big #'s and is considered a good pick. Not ready to pin that one on Marv.

Marshawn Lynch is/was a very good RB. It's all about the situation he fell into, the emergence of Jackson, the off-field stuff, etc. If you put him into a successful offense and give him 20 carries a game, he puts up big #'s and is considered a good pick. Not ready to pin that one on Marv.

Marshawn is a good RB, but he isn't contributing to this team anymore. All we got was 4th round pick and potentially a 5th or 6th rounder the next year.

Rnd Name College Note

3 Trent Edwards Stanford

6 John Wendling Wyoming

7 C.J. Ah You Oklahoma

This draft was great compared to 2006.

How does the 2007 draft lead to ralph pinching pennies? Ralph is quite a few things, but he does pay people. Derrick Dockery for example. Lee Evans. Schoebel, etc.

Rnd Name College Note

3 Trent Edwards Stanford

6 John Wendling Wyoming

7 C.J. Ah You Oklahoma

I always thought 2000 and 2002 set the bar, but seeing that it's only been 3 years...that is depressing.

So to get more depressing, ignoring drafts 2008-2010 for the "3-year evaluation rule", by my count, this is what we have to show for from 1997-2007 (and I'm being GENEROUS):

Kyle Williams

Lee Evans

Terrence McGee

Willis McGahee

Nate Clements

Aaron Schobel

Travis Henry

Antoine Winfield

Sam Cowart

Antowain Smith

:doh: :doh: :doh:

I count 1 great player (Cowart) and 3 very good ones (Schobel, Clements, Winfield).

Good god.

Edited by bartshan-83

Not everyone is perfect. The Jets moved up a couple times and the only ones they got in '07 are Revis and David Harris. The Ravens only still have Grubbs, Yanda and L'Ron McClain.

JC, how does Modrak still have ANY reputation? You know Marv was just a figurehead. Can we rid ourselves of Modrak once and for all?

Rnd Name College Note

3 Trent Edwards Stanford

6 John Wendling Wyoming

7 C.J. Ah You Oklahoma

Two Words.... TRAIN WRECK

:censored:

How does the 2007 draft lead to ralph pinching pennies? Ralph is quite a few things, but he does pay people. Derrick Dockery for example. Lee Evans. Schoebel, etc.

Pinching Pennies, by not hiring a real GM or for that matter a Head Coach and staff that has a proven track record. I like Chan, but Ralph talked all last season about how he was going to open up the wallet and bring in a top flight Coach and players to turn the ship around. We got Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey, George Edwards, Reggie Torbor, Cornell Green.

Can you say Championship???

I got feeling, Buffalo's going to the Toilet Bowl!