12000 tickets available for Sundays game

CodeMonkey

Better start making your alternate plans if you want to watch Sundays game.

I have better plans ... I'm going to watch paint dry.

I'm surprised there aren't more available.

Only because the Bills don't give refunds ...

Better start making your alternate plans if you want to watch Sundays game.

I wish there were four times that many available. The only way Ralph will even make an effort to fix this disaster of an organization is if you hit him in his wallet.

Edited by billsfreak

Skurski over at the News says there's at least 12,000 for each game sans the Steelers and the game in Tonto.

Probably MORE than that for the trip north.

Me? I'll drive in after my game Saturday, spend time with family, then head down Sunday morning to use my long-since-paid-for parking pass and ticket. Maybe this is the week to bring the TV and stay outside. If not, I'll probably end up doing the same thing as last week: keep my money in my pocket inside the stadium, and spend a good part of the game messing around on Twitter to ease my boredom.

Feel the excitement.

Probably MORE than that for the trip north.

Me? I'll drive in after my game Saturday, spend time with family, then head down Sunday morning to use my long-since-paid-for parking pass and ticket. Maybe this is the week to bring the TV and stay outside. If not, I'll probably end up doing the same thing as last week: keep my money in my pocket inside the stadium, and spend a good part of the game messing around on Twitter to ease my boredom.

Feel the excitement.

Maybe Chiefs-Colts will be on in the Buffalo market.

Other than the Steelers game after Thanksgiving, there

should be plenty of tickets available for any of the

remaining home games at RWS

It's going to be ugly with the Steelers in town. There will be more of their fans than Bill's fans in the seats.