MLB Playoffs Set To Go

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH BABY@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BRAVES TIE IT UP OFF OF FUGGIN ANKIEL, AND FARNY DIDN'T FUGGIT UP!!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!

Ankiel himself is an epic comeback. I always root for him.....Great game!

I'm ecstatic! I can't believe they came back from 0-4...the pitching on this team is unreal! I'm a little bummed that Wagner is hurt, but his playoff record is really bad (no idea why)...we head back to the ATL with the chance to WIN this series.

LET'S GO BRAVOS!!!!!!

The Reds totally blew it tonight. The ump didn't help, but how can you implode with all those hit batsmen and errors, after you're up 4-0.

The ump comes up in a game where the Reds hit 4 batsmen and had 4 errors after they built a 4-0 lead?

Really?

100% Reds implosion.

You mean they aren't STILL killing the Mets? :lol:

Well yeah, but the Mets don't really count as a MLB team anymore so it's not like there's any loyalty issue when deciding who to root for in the playoffs. It's the same with the Bills. I won't have any issue rooting for the Jets in the playoffs since the Bills aren't really an NFL team that could qualify for the playoffs themselves.

p.s. WOW, did I just jinx the Braves. See, that Mets stank is so powerful it even can transfer via fans to a new team. gantrules must be pissed, wherever he is.

Not this year. This year they are a good team money can buy. Not a World Series champ team.

Yankees pitching is way suspect. It's like the Phillies and Yankees switched advantages from last year to this. Last year the Yankees pitching was dominant and the Phillies were suspect after Lee. This year the Yankees pitching is suspect top to bottom, even CC is not himself, and the Phils pitching is amazing.

This is exactly what I've been saying. The 3-1 advantage is basically reversed. The only clear edge the Phils had was Lee vs. Burnett in Game 5. This year the Yankees will have a clear edge on the mound in at most 1 game if Blanton gets the ball in Game 4.

Hamels dominates tonight.

H2O. :thumbsup:

This series was more H2...but good enough. That second game was a disaster of poor play. Phils just made fewer mistakes.

Hamels' performance last night would be the talk of the series if not for Halladay's no-hitter. Only one base runner got to scoring position all night and he never had more than one base runner at any time. Total dominance.

With those three starters, the Phils need only two to be firing to win a 7 game series and if all three are on, it's lights out. Add that to the Phillies lineup and it's hard to imagine them not winning the WS.