Who gets released this week?

billsfreak

It is become fairly obvious that the hires of the GM and Head Coach were mistakes, just like almost every hire Ralph has made has been. It has also become obvious that they, especially Gailey, like to point fingers, such has he has at almost every post game news conference, to deflect any blame from himself. A coach of a terrible, supposedly rebuilding team (although you can't tell they are rebuilding), shouldn't be calling out lineman, coaches, etc. even though they are performing terrible, since the last I heard it was part of the Head Coaches job description to take the bullets for the team and staff. They blame the first couple losses on Edwards, when while he wasn't very good, Joe Montana in his prime would have been 0-2 on this team. They bench Edwards, then cut him, leaving the futile QB depth on this team even worse. That has been Ralph's way over the years to try to keep the fans happy, is to make a move, and he knows some fans will buy into it as him trying to improve the team, which in turns sells tickets, which in turns puts even more money in his pockets. Gailey starts out the game by deferring the opening kickoff, which resulted in the fans being out of the game minutes into it, not to mention, the team was probably out of it already. So the question is, what will Batman and Robin (Nix and Gailey) do this week to appease fans, and to take some of the negative attention off of themselves? Who will pay the price for the poor gameplan, poor preparation, poor execution of the whole team? Only time will tell, but who ever it is, it won't change anything.

When Ralph finally kicks the bucket and the team is sold, you'll be :censored: that the team is gone and will have nothing to :censored: about & will be able to just sit and drink your selves into oblivian while you :censored: about not having a team to :censored: about !!

It is become fairly obvious that the hires of the GM and Head Coach were mistakes, just like almost every hire Ralph has made has been. It has also become obvious that they, especially Gailey, like to point fingers, such has he has at almost every post game news conference, to deflect any blame from himself. A coach of a terrible, supposedly rebuilding team (although you can't tell they are rebuilding), shouldn't be calling out lineman, coaches, etc. even though they are performing terrible, since the last I heard it was part of the Head Coaches job description to take the bullets for the team and staff. They blame the first couple losses on Edwards, when while he wasn't very good, Joe Montana in his prime would have been 0-2 on this team. They bench Edwards, then cut him, leaving the futile QB depth on this team even worse. That has been Ralph's way over the years to try to keep the fans happy, is to make a move, and he knows some fans will buy into it as him trying to improve the team, which in turns sells tickets, which in turns puts even more money in his pockets. Gailey starts out the game by deferring the opening kickoff, which resulted in the fans being out of the game minutes into it, not to mention, the team was probably out of it already. So the question is, what will Batman and Robin (Nix and Gailey) do this week to appease fans, and to take some of the negative attention off of themselves? Who will pay the price for the poor gameplan, poor preparation, poor execution of the whole team? Only time will tell, but who ever it is, it won't change anything.

do you realize how low our talent level was/is ? did you think we were playoff bound ?

maybe you did which explains the frustration but it's going to be a three year process

this is only year one.

You can't turn a team around in one year. You can't hire a top notch coach fix a poor QB situation in the offseason and Shore up the line by drafting a top lineman, turning around a sub 500 team. What do you think this is the Redskins?

Gailey is more forthcoming than any of the past three coaches we have heard post or pregame. He, in my opinion, tells it like it is. I think you are not correct in your assessment but I certainly see why you would feel the way you do.

If there were any suitable replacements waiting in the wings I'm sure they would cut Cornell Green amongst others. Unfortunately, there are no suitable replacements waiting in the wings at any position, including Ownership.

do you realize how low our talent level was/is ? did you think we were playoff bound ?

maybe you did which explains the frustration but it's going to be a three year process

this is only year one.

NEWS FLASH! Unless you have been in a coma, you would know this is year 10 or 11. Do you realize that? It is basically the same team that was on the field last year, but healthier and they look worse? Do you realize that?

You can't turn a team around in one year. You can't hire a top notch coach fix a poor QB situation in the offseason and Shore up the line by drafting a top lineman, turning around a sub 500 team. What do you think this is the Redskins?

I know you can't turn a team around in one year, but it would be nice to see even a little improvement and not a constant regressing. As far as hiring a top notch coach, fixing a poor QB situation and shoring up the line, of course you cant do it all in one off season, but they opted not to address any of those weaknesses. That is the problem.

""What do you think this is the Redskins?"" :lol:

What about the Dolphins 1-15 in 07, they fire the entire coaching staff, hire Bill Parcells and he hires a new HC and GM. with new schemes, drafts a LT, brings in a QB in free agency and the team goes 11-5.... in one year

What about the Falcons 4-12 in 07, they fire the entire coaching staff, hire Thomas Dimetroff as GM from the Patriots. he hires a new HC, drafts a QB, brings in a great RB in free agency and the team goes 11-5... in one year

It seems like the Buffalo Bills need 3-5 years to rebuild, and then fire everyone and rebuild again...then fire everyone and rebuild again.....then fire everyone and rebuild again... cool story bro, the Bills from 2000-2010

Edited by Harvey lives

So after four games, you have come to these brilliant conclusions. By the way, Trent Edwards sucks. Cutting him was absolutely the right thing to do. The offense has been 100 times better with Fitzpatrick running it and that should tell you something. The only thing that has changed on offense is the QB and they are now able to move the ball and put points on the board. The problem with this team is clearly the defense. When the defense can't get off the field, it not only allows the other team to put up points and put the game out of reach, it doesn't allow the offense to get into any kind of rythm. This defense was bad against the run last year and is worse this year. It is the players who lack talent, not the coach or GM. I wasn't expecting much this year, but my biggest dissappointment this year is with the D. I think Gailey has shown an ability to call plays that keep the opposing defense off balance and give this team a chance to score. Hopefully the D will get better, but I just don't see it happening. This will be a long season, but I think we have to wait until at least the middle of next year to decide if the plan to rebuild the D into a 3-4 is going to work.

Also, when the offense comes back on the field midway through the 3rd Qtr and it's 24-7 and 31-7, it's in "throw only" mode. That will not be good for anyone when the Jets know we have to throw. I pin 80% of this loss on D. We all knew the O would have a rough time scoring even 17 on the Jets.

Meanwhile, they should not release Lynch but trade him TODAY. Green Bay is desperate. Their leading rusher yesterday was a big slow white fullback, Kuhn. Get what you can for Lynch and just go with Fred and Spiller. My god, they're gonna be 1-15 or 2-14 with or without Lynch!

So after four games, you have come to these brilliant conclusions. By the way, Trent Edwards sucks. Cutting him was absolutely the right thing to do. The offense has been 100 times better with Fitzpatrick running it(Even though after tonights game we will be the lowest scoring team in the AFC) and that should tell you something. The only thing that has changed on offense is the QB (and the #1 running back and the #2 WR) and they are now able to move the ball and put points on the board (?-see first bold). The problem with this team is clearly the defense. When the defense can't get off the field (which is partly because offense sucks and goes 3 and out most of the time), it not only allows the other team to put up points and put the game out of reach, it doesn't allow the offense to get into any kind of rythm. This defense was bad against the run last year and is worse this year (because of the brilliant new regimes insistence on changing to a 3-4 defense). It is the players who lack talent, not the coach or GM (see previous bold line). I wasn't expecting much this year, but my biggest dissappointment this year is with the D. I think Gailey has shown an ability to call plays that keep the opposing defense off balance and give this team a chance to score (like every offense that scores less points than almost any other team in the NFL does-Ha!). Hopefully the D will get better, but I just don't see it happening. This will be a long season, but I think we have to wait until at least the middle of next year to decide if the plan to rebuild the D into a 3-4 is going to work (can we replace 10 or 11 players by the middle of next year? So we are already throwing away next season too?).

There I have now made your post accurate. You are very welcomed.

Edited by billsfreak

We used to circle the wagons, but now the wheels have come off the wagons and we're being dragged down to the 11th level of hell!

Sorry I wont defend the Bills anymore and their mickey mouse organization. Ralph please sell the team to someone who gives a crap!

Bills Nation is tired of the retread coaches that you get and the 2nd team QB's you get on the cheap because you don't want to pay anyone!

Chan Gailey = bust ! I'm almost longing for the Dick Jouran days !

When Ralph finally kicks the bucket and the team is sold, you'll be :censored: that the team is gone and will have nothing to :censored: about & will be able to just sit and drink your selves into oblivian while you :censored: about not having a team to :censored: about !!

Hey now, this team can rebuild before Ralph dies. He was embarrassed last year, and I'm sure is even more embarrassed this year. Yes, he likes making money, but I'm sure also hates looking like an idiot every week when this mostly pathetic team gets embarrassed. I see huge changes coming during the bye week after Jacksonville embarrasses us. Perhaps we finally get new college scouts. The biggest problem for this team the past 10 years is not Ralph, but the awful people he hired to run the draft. They have to be the next "cuts."

Edited by RyanC883