Who gets released this week?

billsfreak

It is become fairly obvious that the hires of the GM and Head Coach were mistakes, just like almost every hire Ralph has made has been. It has also become obvious that they, especially Gailey, like to point fingers, such has he has at almost every post game news conference, to deflect any blame from himself. A coach of a terrible, supposedly rebuilding team (although you can't tell they are rebuilding), shouldn't be calling out lineman, coaches, etc. even though they are performing terrible, since the last I heard it was part of the Head Coaches job description to take the bullets for the team and staff. They blame the first couple losses on Edwards, when while he wasn't very good, Joe Montana in his prime would have been 0-2 on this team. They bench Edwards, then cut him, leaving the futile QB depth on this team even worse. That has been Ralph's way over the years to try to keep the fans happy, is to make a move, and he knows some fans will buy into it as him trying to improve the team, which in turns sells tickets, which in turns puts even more money in his pockets. Gailey starts out the game by deferring the opening kickoff, which resulted in the fans being out of the game minutes into it, not to mention, the team was probably out of it already. So the question is, what will Batman and Robin (Nix and Gailey) do this week to appease fans, and to take some of the negative attention off of themselves? Who will pay the price for the poor gameplan, poor preparation, poor execution of the whole team? Only time will tell, but who ever it is, it won't change anything.

All great points, and it almost sounded like some of my blogs! I was saying to myself before I read the topic..Okay who are they going to pin it on this time? Marshawn Lynch...no not really, Fitszpatrick...no not really..he overthrew several times and had some drops..but nah...Any of these coaches..umm not yet it's only 4 games! The wr's who dropped some balls..no they really did a poor job yesterday, but they looked good against N.Eng. last week, Aaron Maybin..well he's about useless and doesn't help much at all, but did he cause this..no not really. The defensive coordinator? too early like I mentioned.

Then I came to the conclusion that it starts at the top and Ralph won't sell the team or fire himself..lol...and Buddy gets a free pass for being new! I think if you are going to hang someone out to dry it would be TOM MODRAK! He's been in the organization probably longer than anyone else, and has had a direct impact on drafting for about 10 years or so...(negative impact). I don't know how actively involved he is, but I think if your going to start somewhere it should be right there...but then again I heard that he and D. Whaley who came over from Pittsburgh are friends..so like everything else I think the Bills SHOULD do, the just dont!

TOM MODRAK SHOULD BE FIRED!!! That's the breaking news I want to hear from the Bills.

That would show me a step in the right direction, by using deduction.

:bag: Da Billz

gailey should say who was to blame, why lie and sugar coat it, these are men arent they?

Also this was a 7-9 team with less talent and more injuries the last few years, why are they so bad now? new scheme, and unfortunately, no perry fewell. I think we will all soon see there is still another "edwards" here that will ruin yet another year of football for all of us, and his name is george.

The offense still looks much better w Fitzy and at least we put up 44 points the last two weeks, much better than all those games we lost with turdwars when we lost games hmmm lets see 10-7, 10-3, 14-9, 10-9, and 6-3 when cleveland and D. Anderson lit it up with 2 whole completions and Turdwards still lost it for us, 6-3! what a shootout that was.

Edited by loserlovers

Perry Fewell is looking pretty good right now !

Chan and his pee shooter offense, its like lipstick on a pig !

So Is Tom Donahoe. We should put up a billboard of Pollian ala Bush on the 190. Miss Me Yet? :thumbsup: