Is this the worst defense in buffalo history?

I would agree, these last three weeks have been excruciating. That said, in fairness, it is a new scheme, and the Bills (as is the norm) don't have the players to run the defense they want to run. Lets' give them a season, before we proclaim them the "worst ever".

I would agree, these last three weeks have been excruciating. That said, in fairness, it is a new scheme, and the Bills (as is the norm) don't have the players to run the defense they want to run. Lets' give them a season, before we proclaim them the "worst ever".

OK, let's be fair. Forcing the wrong players into the wrong scheme is a sign of brain damaged coaching. How's that?

We should not be playing the 3-4. We have players that can play a 4-3 but none that can play a 3-4. Lets just fire George Edwards and just hire another 4-3 coach.

Um, no. The 3-4 works with the right players, of course with our drafting history...

Um, no. The 3-4 works with the right players, of course with our drafting history...

We have sucking line backers except Poz. Why do we need to have four sucky line backers on the field that cant stop the run on the field. Thats just stupid. We have better defensive lineman that are playing out of position. Our front four is ten times better then the four line backers starting. If we want to win in a couple of years this is the way to go. And the 4-3 works with the right players too.

Edited by b stein 22

OK, let's be fair. Forcing the wrong players into the wrong scheme is a sign of brain damaged coaching. Just like I said on a different thread they are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. :oops:

Edited by shadowcat10

I cant remember the last time i have seen a defense that is this bad.

It is, hands down!!! George Edwards stands on the side lines and looks as lost as half of his players do!! They did nothing really to address the defensive scheme except move some bodies around. Pathetic!!!!!

It seems to me I have seen worse but I can't remember either

To me it's kind of a moot point if this is the worst or not, they are horrid enough.

I can't believe some of these guys get a paycheck, much less a fat one.

What do you expect from a cheap owner like R.W. Did you ever watch The Peoples Court on TV ware the judge always says that the cheap comes out expensive.

We have sucking line backers except Poz. Why do we need to have four sucky line backers on the field that cant stop the run on the field. Thats just stupid. We have better defensive lineman that are playing out of position. Our front four is ten times better then the four line backers starting. If we want to win in a couple of years this is the way to go. And the 4-3 works with the right players too.

Key point that can't be overstated: the Bills have more defensive ends playing OLB than they do actual linebackers.

I don't know if it's the "worst" defense...but probably the most dysfunctional.

Don't think I ever remember seeing three wide receivers for the opposing team standing in the end zone tripping over one another because they were so wide open. My 93 year old Grandma could have thrown a td pass on that play...any maybe even rushed for 100 yards in the game to boot. Hell, put Betty White and my Grandma in and I bet the two of them could have scored a couple of times on that defense!

I think this team should refund everyone's money that went to the game today. Absolutely one of the most disgusting defensive efforts I have ever witnessed in all my years of watching this team. The entire organization should be embarrassed and humiliated over that pathetic display - top to bottom.

This defense is as bad as the 84 and 85 teams that won 2 games. No Dline, no LB's. The secondary is average. If they cut Whitner the secondary might be slightly above average.

Edited by Azucho98