Is this the worst defense in buffalo history?

Don't think I ever remember seeing three wide receivers for the opposing team standing in the end zone tripping over one another because they were so wide open. My 93 year old Grandma could have thrown a td pass on that play...any maybe even rushed for 100 yards in the game to boot. Hell, put Betty White and my Grandma in and I bet the two of them could have scored a couple of times on that defense!

I think this team should refund everyone's money that went to the game today. Absolutely one of the most disgusting defensive efforts I have ever witnessed in all my years of watching this team. The entire organization should be embarrassed and humiliated over that pathetic display - top to bottom.

That last score by the Jets was a pitiful display of (...I can;t even call that defense)....

George Edwards has proven that he's an idiot, and Chan is on his way to a very short tenure....

Don't think I ever remember seeing three wide receivers for the opposing team standing in the end zone tripping over one another because they were so wide open. My 93 year old Grandma could have thrown a td pass on that play...any maybe even rushed for 100 yards in the game to boot. Hell, put Betty White and my Grandma in and I bet the two of them could have scored a couple of times on that defense!

Were you at the game? I was wondering if they showed that on TV. We sit on that goal line and all we could do was laugh at how many open Jets were in the end zone. I'm surprised Sanchez could decide which one to throw to.