OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

...with a mediocre arm.

Wouldn't it be nice if Fitz had talent to go along with his guts?

Wouldn't it be nice if Edwards had guts to go along with his athleticism?

And regardless, hordes of the Zubaz collective will be frantic in their desperation to make sure that they are right on an internet message board, which is far more critical than any substantial discussion about, you know, anything.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be nice if Fitz had talent to go along with his guts?

Wouldn't it be nice if Edwards had guts to go along with his athleticism?

And regardless, hordes of the Zubaz collective will be frantic in their desperation to make sure that they are right on an internet message board, which is far more critical than any substantial discussion about, you know, anything.

I'm not a Trent Edwards apologist, if I read the meaning in your post correctly. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a great leader with a penchant for throwing badly. If I was making a point, it was how the Fates have conspired over the last decade or so to give Bills fans 3/4 of a reason to cheer, with that 1/4 rearing its ugly head and ruining the whole dumb show.

Well, that was a late flag..........

Ref stood there.......looked at him........decided to throw it.

Not saying it wasn't the right call, but late...

Kelsay got handled by Keller on that last run play.......WOW........

Well, that was a late flag..........

Ref stood there.......looked at him........decided to throw it.

Not saying it wasn't the right call, but late...

No, he reached to his left hip, couldn't find the flag, then found it on his right hip and threw it. It was the right call too, but we'd never get that call if it was the other way around.

Even more disturbing than the penalty is Florence's "booyah" celebration rather than look for the bouncing ball he could have easily caught. Of course, it wouldn't have counted but a little awareness would've been nice.